Oh my god, those drums, no!

The riffs sound a bit too happy to be a death metal song IMO.
How does this thing Works ??!?!
Thanks for comment. Yeah, I started writing it in blues minor scale but possibly f***ed something . I should have stayed to good old harmonic minor or regular minor I guess. I'm very bad when it comes to drums, tend to put double bass and blast everywhere, drum fills are quite mysterious to me.
Quote by klingusxd
I'm very bad when it comes to drums, tend to put double bass and blast everywhere, drum fills are quite mysterious to me.

Yeah, I was a bit confused when it came to drums, I'm a noob drummer, I can play some stuff, but it's not that hard making some death metal drumming, you should sync the bass drums with the rhythm guitar or the bass (whatever you make first), or you can also start by making the drums and then write the song over it.

At last, you can just put blast everywhere, with a snare every 4 blasts and a cymbal at the start of each beat, and make some basic drum fills (like various hits to the snare, snare-tom-crash). You should take a look at some other bands to have a better idea of how to make drums more interesting (take Cumbeast as an example, their drummer is pretty awesome).
How does this thing Works ??!?!