I just screwed in a whammy bar, and no matter what I do it doesn't make any sound. I've searched everywhere for help but it seems nobody has had this happen before. PLEASE HELP!!
What exactly are you doing?
Which guitar so you have?
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
more info is needed. whammy bars don't make any noise by themselves. perhaps a pickup problem or user error. 
Did you buy the guitar used?  Maybe the bridge is blocked preventing it from working.   Remove the back cover and see if anything is jammed in there preventing it from moving. 
You need to use more words.

When you pull or push the bar, does the bar move? Does the bridge move? How far is the back of the bridge plate off the deck of the guitar? Are the six screws in front of the bridge plate screwed down tight or loose? How do you know it's not blocked? Do you know what that means and how to tell?
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
<FYI, this is a Strat-clone, according to my Google-Fu. No Floyd, just a standard trem.>

I think PlusPaul nailed it for questions that need an answer.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by wwce2335
PlusPaul Actually just fixed the problem. Had to loosen the bridge

Did you loosen it or did you unloosen it?
The six screws? 
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
Last edited by PlusPaul at Jul 19, 2017,
Is it a hardtail and you stuck the bar in the jack socket?
check to make sure the guitar is getting power, you may want to turn it off and on a few times.