At least it means Linkin Park won't release any more albums.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.
RIP Tom Searle.
RIP.

Really talented singer. Great range. Didn't like LP but I thought he was amazing. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by sam b
Damn

In the end it doesn't even matter 

I feel like this joke is gonna be the most repeated thing right now.

At least 5 FB profiles have it now
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
RIP.

Really talented singer. Great range. Didn't like LP but I thought he was amazing. 

I actually do quite like Linkin Park, and it's entirely down to him.

The way he holds the scream just after 2:20 is really impressive (you have to ignore the lyrics though).
Quote by Minkaro
I actually do quite like Linkin Park, and it's entirely down to him.

The way he holds the scream just after 2:20 is really impressive (you have to ignore the lyrics though).

His Camp Freddy covers were awesome. He did a mean Zeppelin.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Is this the Cornell Effect? Or was he depressed by all the negative feedback on the last LP record. If the latter I kind of feel bad.
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.
Quote by DissonantTimbre
Is this the Cornell Effect? Or was he depressed by all the negative feedback on the last LP record. If the latter I kind of feel bad.

I don't want to assume anything. Maybe he had more going on.

That being said, I can't say that the negative reception and one of his closest friends dying didn't help.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by EndTheRapture51

fuck off dude
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by DissonantTimbre

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was about either of those things necessarily, but I'm sure they were factors. At the end of the day, it sounds like the guy's always had issues, it's just sad as fuck.
Prolly a bit of a cop out for anybody reading but if anybody feels like they are in distress and are considering something like this, please consider calling close friends and family or a counselor first and maybe consider going out there and getting help. Sure its not a guarantee but I feel like if the people around you know you're struggling they'll do anything to help out or at least let you know that they care about your problems and they want you to get better. Sometimes you might think that people around you can see whats going on but people can be stupid and not want to make a fuss so try to take a bit of an extra initiative, don't feel ashamed that you're feeling that way and just let people know because even if mental health is poorly understood, we can still do our parts to help and I don't think anybody wants to see people in this position.

Don't give up, keep your chin up and don't hold it in. Talk to people you are close too and try to get better. Nobody deserves to feel that bad. No matter what you tell yourself. Everybody can make an impact in somebody's life so don't take yours for granted.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
wtf no

Quote by EndTheRapture51
lol I guess lives don't matter when they're not a SJW coveted minority, right?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EndTheRapture51
don't be a prick
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Xiaoxi Well it doesn't help when Fake News like this is going around.
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.
H4T3BR33D3R

Well said.

When someone is struggling with depression it can be hard to realize the agony that will take hold of your family when you decide to take your own life, ending the struggle can consume a person regardless of how much they love and are loved by friends and family.

Sometimes those who are depressed, instead of reaching out for help, will gobtobgreat lengths to hide it.

My wife's cousin committed suicide on 07/08/17 he was 42, retired from the USA and by all outward appearances a happy man, the family is devastated and in a state of shock he left behind 2 teenage kids, at the funeral his 13 year old son would not even get out of the car.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge