Page 1 of 4
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7873783/linkin-park-chester-bennington-suicide

Linkin Park
frontman Chester Bennington has reportedly committed suicide at age 41, according to TMZ.
 TMZ reports Bennington hanged himself at a Palos Verdes Estates residence in L.A. County. Billboard has reached out to reps for the band and authorities for confirmation. 
Bennington struggled with drug and alcohol addictions at various times during his life. He was married and is survived by six children. 
what the fuck
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

TMZ seems to be the only source for this so far. I'd wait before sharing this to see if it's really true.
Holy fuck
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
TMZ seems to be the only source for this so far. I'd wait before sharing this to see if it's really true.

TMZ is a reliable source and Harvey Levin is a great man.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Guitar137335
Never heard any LP songs

seriously though, how

how have you never heard a single linkin park song? it's in the title of the chat thread ffs
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trowzaa  Maybe I've heard them public places but I've never sat down and listen to them.

Ive seen all the articles about the new album being heavy.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Jul 20, 2017,
Well this is extremely painful.

Fuck.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RIP. Really talented singer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Fuck. Linkin Park was everything for me from 2000 to 2003. Fuck.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Guitar137335

You should seriously listen to hybrid theory in its entirety. It's one of the best records of the early 2000's.

Fuck I can't believe I'm reading this shit. Such a talented vocalist, RIP.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Ok I'm kinda shocked by how upset I am

God damn dude

One of THE bands of my middle school/early high school days. Was just listening to Meteora earlier while working out
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 20, 2017,
This sucks.

Didn't listen to any albums after minutes to midnight honestly, but I loved them when I was middle school/high school aged
So apparently it's Chris Cornell's birthday and he just sung at his funeral in May 😞
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
no lie LP were my absolute fav. ca. Meteroa

pour one out for Chester / my youth

shiiieeet
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by WCPhils
So apparently it's Chris Cornell's birthday and he just sung at his funeral in May 😞

What a coincidence. 😞
Everyone is upset about these new celebrity deaths meanwhile I'm still #BummedAboutBowie 
Sad news. I was a big fan of LP back in the 00's.  R.I.P Chester    I heard about it on CBS News so I'm sure it's true.  

Quote by Rossenrot Everyone is upset about these new celebrity deaths meanwhile I'm still #BummedAboutBowie 

I'm still bummed about Robbin "King" Crosby and that was way back in 2002.  
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Jul 20, 2017,
Quote by Rossenrot
Everyone is upset about these new celebrity deaths meanwhile I'm still #BummedAboutBowie 

not a pissing contest

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
not a pissing contest

If it was I'd be winning it

you're not even a Bowie fan anyway
Last edited by Rossenrot at Jul 20, 2017,
This is so sad  

Linkin Park was the first band I ever loved. My first concert too. While I don't really like them that much anymore, it still hurts like hell. 

He left behind six kids fatherless...
Quote by Gosss
What a coincidence. 😞

i dont think it was a coincidence.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Absolutely gutted I absolutely loved the first two LP albums and he seemed like a really great guy, as well as a great singer.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Rossenrot

People who stop being sad about Bowie are subhuman anyway
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Acϵ♠
i dont think it was a coincidence.

You might be on to something

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

what the fuck man
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Did he do it because he was so ashamed of how shit Linkin Park have become?

RIP, I will choose to remember the good old days
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jul 20, 2017,
Quote by chev311e
What the hell man. Why all these suicides?

people be sad yo

Absolutely terrible news. Let's have a marathon linkin Park listening sesh tonight for em' boys
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Absolutely terrible news. Let's have a marathon linkin Park listening sesh tonight for em' boys
> implying I don't already do this every night.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 4