Chester Bennington, 41, was found dead at his home in Palos Verdes estates.  He was born on March 20th, 1976 in Phoenix, Arizona.  He suffered abuse as a child, telling The Guardian in 2011, "When I was young, getting beaten up and pretty much raped was no fun.  No one wants that to happen to you and honestly, I don't remember when it started".  He also said (in the same interview), "I remember that stuff happening to me at that stage and even thinking about it now makes me want to cry.  My God, no wonder I became a drug addict. No wonder I just went completely insane for a little while".  He began smoking pot when he was eleven after his parents got a divorce, and eventually moved on to cocaine and meth.
His band, Linkin Park, found success in 2000 with their album Hybrid Theory.  Their mash-up "Numb/Encore", which combined the Linkin Park song "Numb" and the Jay-Z song "Encore", won an award for best rap/sung collaboration at the Grammy awards in 2006.  Linkin Park was set to begin their tour for their new album, "One More Light", in Boston next week.
The news of Chester Bennington's death comes just a few months after his good friend Chris Cornell's death.  Apparently Bennington sang Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" at Cornell's memorial service.  Both singers hung themselves, and Bennington hung himself on Cornell's birthday, July 20th.
Bennington left behind six children from two relationships.
Article this information is from: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/20/entertainment/chester-bennington-dead/index.html?adkey=bn
Make America covfefe again
Last edited by hatch.da.egg at Jul 20, 2017,
Yeah we totally needed a 4th thread about this topic
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k.lainad I know there've been a bunch, but the only ones I've seen (other than the one in the news section) have been just, "Chester Bennington died at 41".  I was reading the story and I thought I'd share more.
Make America covfefe again
Someone should create a mirror thread, "The Death of Chester Bennington".
В словах есть что-то неприличное.