Hello.

I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band (will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx) (Don't even ask what it means).

Requirements:

- Be maximum 23 years old
- At least 25 years playing the instrument
- Be able to play at 240 BPM (Minimum)
- It's a serious project, so be responsible.

I use a 14 string guitar tuned 4 1/2 steps down, make sure you can tune down your instrument that low.

Those who are interested send a e-mail to this direction: brutalfokindetmetalm8@falsemails.edu
Phone: (-66)1235550100
Address: False St. 123, Maninhat An, Province of Northeast Dakolina, Nowhereistan.

Pls halp.
How does this thing Works ??!?!
Last edited by Necroheadbanger at Jul 20, 2017,
what
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I played a 7/4 tambourine part in a song once.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What you need is a new triangle
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I so want to be part of this but mom won't let me play anything other than classical bongo
Quote by Necroheadbanger

I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists

I use a 14 string guitar tuned 4 1/2 steps down, make sure you can tune down your instrument that low.

K koo, I've got some pipes, just need to borrow an oxyacetylene torch.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by jakesmellspoo
what

you know how people put personal ads in the paper to find love

think of this as a personal add to keep women away
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Necroheadbanger

Address: False St. 123, Maninhat An, Province of Northeast Dakolina, Nowhereistan.

10/10
В словах есть что-то неприличное.