Page 1 of 2

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
No.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
yeah

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
No.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend

I dare say this is still good too.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 22, 2017,
yup lol

Quote by korinaflyingv
wake up
alksjdfdslkdjfnk
make up
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
korn is OG, all the others is posers
Quote by korinaflyingv
I have both CD's, blast them often in my car, idgaf what anybody thinks, these albums are great

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Burgery
yup lol

this must've been such a weird video to shoot. having a guy walk around you singing inches from your face
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Hell yes.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I appreciate nu metal because it makes me appreciate good music more.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Bumped cause I updated my reserve post.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Shhh you guys are gonna summon Blodey
Yeah imma sticky this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
SOAD's debut was great shit
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Chevelle under appreciated af, but id say their sound is closer to Tool and more alternative heavy than nu.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

soad doesn't count as nu metal imo (idk what to call them, fuck this genre shit, but they don't sound "nu metal" compared to all the other groups to me and it's more that they happened to be popular with kids at the same time as nu metal while not sounding distinctly like emo or something else so and got lumped in with nu metal)

also korn was my favourite
I loved limp bizkit back then too
I always hated linkin park and slipknot
disturbed were okay
papa roach were great and Infest (remains the only album I can sing along to every word) is the only nu metal album I still sometimes listen to (except for soad albums, but as I said I don't count them as nu metal)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
soad doesn't count as nu metal imo

trash genre then

unless deftones count

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by theguitarist
soad doesn't count as nu metal imo

early to mid 2000s american high schools would like a word with you
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Yeah imma sticky this.

what is wrong with you

three dollar bill is fucking sick, shame what happened to the bizkit 
I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

THE NOOKIE

SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Psycho, groupie, cocaine, crazy

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

makes you high makes you high makes you
Soad and slipknot are great, pretty much the only two nu metal bands I've ever cared for.

Soad's self titled is one of my favorite records.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
who was it that did an edm-ish cover of this
cause that was incredible
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I never had my eyebrow pierced but can I still contribute?
Check out my band Disturbed
i may have proceeded with this act in pursuit of the nookie
Gotta rep some crazy town

and of course some LP

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
k.lainad Both GREATNESS...Just recently busted out old Korn (honestly the only stuff of theirs I liked), and IDGAF about "genres"--as far as I'm concerned the music/lyrics/production/sound (yeah, the snare sounds like @$$ and I don't think Fieldy actual plays "notes" on bass, but I wouldn't have it any other way!) of that album warrant its own genre--that, admittedly later includes copycats such as Coal Chamber, Powerman 5000, and so many other cheap knockoffs that ultimately gave it a bad rep).
Anyways, to me, Korn is miles above Nirvana as far as a band that introduced a brand new sound and "ushered in an era". There were probably 20 bands playing the exact same music as Nirvana (just in the state of Washington) before and during their run. They just happened to be the one that wrote Smells Like Teen Spirit lol.
But the instant I heard "Arrrrrrre you READY?!!" when Korn OPENED one Ozzfest, I had no clue what I was hearing, but just knew I liked it and nothing else sounded like it (that I had heard at that time).
Last edited by mkonich at Jul 26, 2017,
Page 1 of 2