Apparently I listen to The Cure, it used to helped me sleep.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Jul 21, 2017,
my older sister was really into backstreet boys, nsync, etc so i ended up being forced to listen to a lot of that shit
but she's also the one who got me into The Cure later in life lol

my parents were (and still are very) into michael jackson, madona, ,elton john, george michael, stevie wonder, eric clapton, phil colins, bryan adams, etc, etc
just lots of chill, easy listening pop/rock stuff

didn't really develop my own taste in music until was like 9-10 years old (heavy metal, jazz, blues, trance, techno, psychedelic rock, shoegaze, punk, synthwave, rap/hip hop, etc)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I don't know

I was a baby
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Growing up, my mom and dad used to have parties pretty often. They'd play a lot of mellow dad rock, like Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, Steve Miller, etc., all of which no doubt influenced what I listen to today.

In the late 90s and early 2000s, my sister listened to stuff like Destiny's Child, TLC, boy bands, and the like. So I sort of ashamedly know the lyrics to a lot of those types of songs. Though I like TLC now, and even liked them then.

I didn't start listening to music on my own probably until I was in about 7th grade, or 2003-2004.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Probably what my old man listened to. So the Rat Pack, Roy Orbison, The Beatles, Buddy Holly, Elvis etc...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Only real bands like Black Sabbath, Nirvana and Abba
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Lullabies as performed by Napalm Death
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
stuff like head shoulders knees and toes (knees and toes), if you're happy and you know it clap your hands, that i love you song from barney, and the theme song from bananas in pajamas to name a few
I don't know what was played when I was a baby. but when I was a toddler/too young for school I remember my mum playing a lot of the Cure, the Stranglers, New Order and Happy Mondays. 

I still listen to all of them
I have nothing important to say
Was played a lot of 60s music as a baby/toddler, might explain why I'm such a goddam hippy
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Lots of 60s and 70s, and then my mom was also really into alternative rock and metal when I was but a babe back in the early 90s.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The inside of my mother's womb probably.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by whoomit
Radio Ga Ga 👶

Baby Got Back
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round

it turns out the wheel on the bus do indeed go round and round all day long
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Really, if you think about it, the bus is on the wheels.
whoah
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
oh wait there was this potty training video i still have ingrained in my memory.

i use my potty when i have to poop

and

he is a super-duper pooper
he can potty with the best
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Muppet parodies of The Beatles - Hey Food!

Mom used to play the Neil Diamond records a lot, The Jazz Singer soundtrack and Jonathan Livingston's Seagull in particular, and Primitive. I revisited those as a teenager and had so many cringes I had to turn it off so my face would not stick.

Placido Domingo was another one played a lot. Basically, my baby-hood was filled with opera singers, easy listening, and whatever the feck Neil Diamond is.

Thankfully I got much of my music taste from my oldest sister who grew up on 80's new wave, rock, and metal. She gave me all her records I used to listen to a few years ago.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
i only listened to heavy shit we're talking slayer, metallica, black flag, zz top, def lep, and anvil
o and i forgot the best song

to the tune of Row Row Row Your Boat:

wipe wipe wipe yourself always front to back
carefully carefully, now you do the math
Glen Miller

"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
for a legit answer if we're counting early childhood up to around 2001 when i was 10:

Descendents - Enjoy!
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
Devo's Greatest Hits
System of a Down - Toxicity
Suicidal Tendencies - Prime Cuts
some Rammstein album

all in my dad's car.

my mom was more into playing shit like Bon Jovi.
Guns N' Roses

(Wondering how she died and what was going on with that split coffin)...
Queen

Meatloaf

Shakespeare Sisters

Became one of my first crushes because I remember I liked that girl singing over that man.

Frank Sinatra

This one was one I liked from my father's collection of music.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jul 21, 2017,
I don't really remember, but thinking about it reminded me of some book on tape type thing I used to listen to over and over when I was really little about dinosaurs and shit. I think there was singing in it, so I guess it counts.

I do remember when I was like 10 I had 3 CDs that I listened to over and over. Creed, 3 Doors Down, and Creedence Clearwater Revival. Other than that I didn't have any real interest in music til I was like 13.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jul 21, 2017,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
oh wait there was this potty training video i still have ingrained in my memory.

i use my potty when i have to poop

and

he is a super-duper pooper
he can potty with the best

I'm really into this.
As I kid I loved Bruce Springsteen. Still appreciate him. Also got to listen to a lot of Judas priest (my favourites still), KISS, a few other of those big ones and some random reggae.
it was the 70s/80's so I grew up listening to Areosmith, Foghat, AC/DC, KISS, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, TOTO , Boston ... and I like that stuff but I developed my own taste for Quite Riot, Twisted Sister, Ozzy, Ratt which quickly led to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Exodus,Anthrax ,OVERKILL ... and then came PANTERA \m/ and for the greatest part of those yrs I looked like this  because we had REAL PITS! not just jumping in place or running in circles like dogs chasing their tails.  

Anyway, fun times , wish we could go back in time! 
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by Ikillintel
it was the 70s/80's so I grew up listening to Areosmith, Foghat, AC/DC, KISS, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, TOTO , Boston ... and I like that stuff but I developed my own taste for Quite Riot, Twisted Sister, Ozzy, Ratt which quickly led to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Exodus,Anthrax ,OVERKILL ... and then came PANTERA \m/ and for the greatest part of those yrs I looked like this  because we had REAL PITS! not just jumping in place or running in circles like dogs chasing their tails.  

Anyway, fun times , wish we could go back in time! 
oh man, yeah. nothing like the good old days where a pit was actually a big fist fight.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
oh man, yeah. nothing like the good old days where a pit was actually a big fist fight.

It was good friendly violent fun. 
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by Ikillintel
It was good friendly violent fun. 
oh i'm sorry, you misunderstood.

i was making fun of you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
oh i'm sorry, you misunderstood.

i was making fun of you.  

why would you make fun of me? I shared my memories of times past. It's not like i'm advocating crowd killing. You should try finding common ground with fellow users of these forums instead of trolling them for a laugh. You might make a really good life long friendship. Peace \m/
My newest addition,
I don't really remember listening to much music as a baby, apart from maybe some old records my parents had. A few that kind of stand out are Elton John, The Kinks, and George Michael. Here's a couple from when I was about four or five -

Cotton Eye Joe was one that drove my parents kind of crazy because my brother and I always listened to it and ran around the room throwing stuff about.

Spaceman brings back some memories of playing with Pogs and watching Power Rangers.

WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Jul 27, 2017,
Quote by Ikillintel
why would you make fun of me? I shared my memories of times past. It's not like i'm advocating crowd killing. You should try finding common ground with fellow users of these forums instead of trolling them for a laugh. You might make a really good life long friendship. Peace \m/

Trolling people for a laugh is the only common ground anyone has. Anything else is an illusion constructed by the reptilians to distract us from the yawning empty void where our souls would be if they didn't eat them.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Apparently the first song I actively asked for was "the monkey song" and it drove my mum mad because she had no clue what I meant.

She was listening to music one day and randomly stumbled upon it and I got all excited.

It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders