So, I'm looking at my feet and I kinda noticed my toes are grouped: Big toe, the three toesketeers, and little pinky.

I can slightly move little pinkus and biggie on their own, but the trifecta seem to be hardwired 

I've never really paid much attention to other people's feet (or my own for that matter), sooooo, is this normal? Anybody else have this set-up. Or do other people have different iterations based on their genetics (do Norwegians have SIX toes?)?

Also, what are other fun ways to describe each of your toes?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No it means you have the butt cancer. D:
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i'm kind of the same

i can't move my toes individually apart from the big toe and pinky 
P sure everyone is the same.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line

i'm in between Egyptian and Roman
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

inb4 blode with the foot fetish
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by kalypto
greek af
^ this
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
1-3-1 lets go redblacks!!

Quote by whoomit
1-3-2 on the right

Mootant!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by k.lainad

i'm in between Egyptian and Roman

Greek left foot, righty is more roman

How accurate is this?

It's obviously bullshit, just showed my brother and his feet are Greek and Egyptian

Also I can wiggle my big and little toes, keeping the middle three still. I've yet to meet another person that can do this, it's my most useless talent
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jul 21, 2017,
Quote by Bladez22
How accurate is this?

When you consider that 99% of the world is left out and that several of those groups were mixing with each other, probably not very accurate.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
i refuse to believe it's not accurate as fuck

between my oily skin and inherent laziness i'm pretty sure i'm 100% greek
according to that thing i'm kind of crossed between Greek and Celtic which makes sense with my heritage.

oh wait Egyptian maybe.

except my toes are all really long.

they're like foot fingers.

sometimes i actually pick things up off the floor with my toes.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i used to do this 

i thought i was weird for doing it so i stopped 

pretty sure the reason i started doing it was because i found out monkeys or gorillas did the same and thought it was efficient as fuck
Quote by kalypto
i used to do this 

i thought i was weird for doing it so i stopped 

pretty sure the reason i started doing it was because i found out monkeys or gorillas did the same and thought it was efficient as fuck

come back to the monkey knuckle side

ooh ohh

ah ah
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by institutions
both of my feet are the egyptian type, and the only toe i can move independently is the big toe

This. Everyone who isn't like this is some kind of Chernobyl-born mutant. 
Quote by Victory2134
kalypto

Pay your denbts

Fixed
I have nothing important to say
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh ohh

ah ah

I know these are monkey sounds, but i cant stop reading them like jeff goldblum ones.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.