Oh, Jon, what happened to you?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I do. Too bad he got burnt out doing Starcade then accidentally said something kinda racist.
Quote by UltimateGuizar

Nope, it's just a fart squirrel.

No, no. It's more of a weasel thing. Muscalid. I think that's probably etymological derived from the same place as musk. So it's more of a musky perfume weasel.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by UltimateGuizar

Polecat*
My God, it's full of stars!
thank you, cartoons, for forever making me associate skunks with french people
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
All I know about Jontron is that this happened in his reddit a while ago

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
All I know about Jontron is that this happened in his reddit a while ago

although those are funny,

i kinda worry. if his higher production values are stressing him out and causing his quality of life to decline, as well as reducing video output drastically, then i think we would all be okay if he switched back to his older format. i quote his older format videos a lot more than i do his newer format, too.

idk. 
Quote by snipelfritz
I do. Too bad he got burnt out doing Starcade then accidentally said something kinda racist.
Well, I wouldn't call it "accidental" or "kinda".
Quote by Will Lane
although those are funny,

i kinda worry. if his higher production values are stressing him out and causing his quality of life to decline, as well as reducing video output drastically, then i think we would all be okay if he switched back to his older format. i quote his older format videos a lot more than i do his newer format, too.

idk. 
I personally vastly preferred his style back when he lived in L.A. Something about the low production value and sense of humor that came with it.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Igor Stravinsky

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
man 1910 times were weird

man 1910 times were ScAaAaRry 

youre officially that guy ok you know the where hes at the bar and hes like "this suits ehh giorgio armani esch muh dad knows em" FUCK YOU 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
man 1910 times were weird

man 1910 times were ScAaAaRry 

youre officially that guy ok you know the where hes at the bar and hes like "this suits ehh giorgio armani esch muh dad knows em" FUCK YOU 

one of the best things about the jontron fandom is that you can type nearly any of his quotes into google and find the source

i'd quote the "i aaaaiiiiiinnnt having that shit" a lot more if it didn't have a bad word innit

and the very end of the clip you can see his little smile like "man that was good". this is now officially unofficially a jontron appreciation thread
Last edited by Will Lane at Jul 22, 2017,
yo will do you not swear cuz you're all Christian and shit or you just don't like it
so god said not to in the bible? or did jesus say it?

did they both say it?
Quote by UltimateGuizar

That reminds me of ocean piglet.

Ech ech ech!
Quote by Will Lane
i think it was mostly paul

edit: yah paul

Calitalize his name, Gosh dammit.

On the real, Jesus probably said some shit worse than curse words to those Synagogue of Satan cats
Jontrons alright though from the bit I saw around 2012-2013. He reminds me of prime /r/circlejerk times, so he's okay
Who? Why does he look like Samwell Tarly? Why does he make videos?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Fat Lard
Calitalize his name, Gosh dammit.

On the real, Jesus probably said some shit worse than curse words to those Synagogue of Satan cats

he called a group of pharisees (teachers of the jewish law who often considered themselves "holier than thou") white washed tombs. that was some heavy 1st century shade. he also went into the temple which was unrighteously converted into a trading den and he just wrecked it all up. Jesus didn't play around.

[spoilers] also the part where he endured a gruesome, torturous death was pretty boss.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jul 23, 2017,
Will Lane White washed tombs, friggin love that. It's an awesome descriptor. I pray you're not Catholic, cuz it describes Current Year pope pretty good IMO
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jul 23, 2017,
Still the funniest thing he has ever done: