Page 1 of 4
Does this seem weird to anyone else? I know well over a dozen adults with no kids who go to Disneyland multiple times a year, still watch all the new kids movies, constantly post about Disney on social media, and have shitloads of memorabilia and Disney branded stuff.

What is wrong with these people and what can we do, as a society, to help them work through their issues?
~bullying as a corrective social mechanism~
My God, it's full of stars!
You have a big problem with judging people for what they enjoy dude.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Are they hurting anyone? Are they enjoying themselves?

If the answers to those are no and yes, respectively, then who cares? Life is too short to waste it worrying about harmless shit other people do in their free time to make themselves happy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You have a big problem with judging people for what they enjoy dude.

Is it really a problem tho
Quote by neidnarb11890
better or worse than adults who are obsessed with anime?

Nothing can be worse
Infantilized societies = $$$
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by TheChaz
Is it really a problem tho
Yes because
Quote by necrosis1193
Life is too short to waste it worrying about harmless shit other people do in their free time to make themselves happy.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by neidnarb11890
better or worse than adults who are obsessed with anime?

Adults who are obsessed with children's entertainment in general fall on the same tier but the weebs generally have some other serious issues too
nostalgia is comforting and smells

but i agree, it's manchild esque

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Joshua Garcia
as an emotionally crippled nerd with no social life I find this post disgusting!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I don't see what the problem is.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
>when you take your girl to the mall and she wants to go to the disney store
>she throws a tantrum because you say no
>she starts bargaining, offering to trade extra daddy time for a plushie
>you still say no
>sometime later she realizes she was being a bad little princess and cleans her act up
>you tell her you can go back but she has to dress for the occasion

>nsfw
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by ElMaco
I don't see what the problem is.

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."
Jesus doesn't like it
MHDrunk I merely offer enlightenment with better use of time, my child.
Quote by snipelfritz

I find Disney and its place in pop culture really fascinating; I watched like two or three whole hours of Lindsay Ellis analysis of Disney properties yesterday, which, to be fair, that was more critique than anything, but the point is that I guess most everyone cares about Disney and watched them quite a bit as a kid

But really, it's like anything else, some people take being a fan to an obsessive level. The difference I guess is the nostalgia factor, a lot of weirdos use Disney movies as some sort of time portal into feeling like a kid again

PS: went to Disneyland a few years ago, was sort of lame and would not pay that much money again
I don't mind it I guess but I wish I had the money to go to Disneyland twice a year
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
people can like whatever the fuk they want bro
if someone likes disney, i don't think it matters how old they are
disney isn't just catered towards little kids, it's a huge entertainment stream, and there's something there for everyone

I think it's really weird when people have sexual fantasies about anime characters/hentai whatever it is, but as long as they're not hurting anyone in the process, doesn't bother me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I find it weird and slightly annoying if they constantly post about it on social media, but they aren't hurting anyone and there are far worse things you can choose to be obsessed with.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
not worse than adults who are obsessed with harry potter though

tfw you go to Disney world with your family for like the only time ever and you are waiting in line behind old people that go like every month and if they weren't there you could probably ride twice as many things
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's kinda weird, yeah. What's weird is being really obsessive over something you liked as a child in the same way/tenacity as a kid. As an adult you should be reanalyzing things from a critical lens.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
It's kinda weird, yeah. What's weird is being really obsessive over something you liked as a child in the same way/tenacity as a kid. As an adult you should be reanalyzing things from a critical lens.

yup
Resort-hopping around Disney and downtown Disney with some brews and bros is my shit. It's not like you have to buy park tickets or anything. It's a magical place and fuck yall, don't knock it til you try it
What if there were a bunch of adults who watched Sesame Street and had Big Bird and Elmo plushies?
Quote by Fat Lard
Resort-hopping around Disney and downtown Disney with some brews and bros is my shit. It's not like you have to buy park tickets or anything. It's a magical place and fuck yall, don't knock it til you try it

Give heed to this rarely correct insane man, Disney World is legit fun for an adult.

they know what they're doing there  
Quote by Dreadnought
Give heed to this rarely correct insane man, Disney World is legit fun for an adult.

they know what they're doing there  

Thank you kind sir

Quote by Dreadnought
Nothing can be worse
What about adults who are obsessed with ponies?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
i don't really care what harmless things people enjoy i mean

some grown men dream of fucking schoolgirls so i mean i think that's something to be altogether more concerned about
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Wolfinator-x
What about adults who are obsessed with ponies?

They're not people
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
They're still probably better people than we.

For starters I bet they're not judging people on the internet.
Quote by whoomit
They're still probably better people than we.

For starters I bet they're not judging people on the internet.

Get a look at this guy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Going to Disneyland for sweet rollercoasters and other rides is perfectly acceptable. Going for any other reason is absolutely disgraceful. Execute everyone who loves disney for non-rollercoaster/other ride related reasons. 
I have nothing important to say
Something about nostalgia

something about autism

something about bronies and libertarians that like to fuck their pingu plushie
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 4