Forgive my ignorance, I know nothing about guitars.

Back in the 60's my dad played guitar in a band. It's a Burns Black Bison and is missing a silver cover with the bison engraved on it. I tried to add a photo but i think I'm doing something wrong. I don't know what the part is called or where I might be able to get hold of one for his guitar. Can anyone tell me what it's called and where I would be best to search for one?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by babyscorpion at Jul 22, 2017,
call or email norms vintage guitars and see if they have on laying around
Burns guitar is still in business. They probably sell parts or know who does. Shoot 'em an email at: info@burnsguitars.com
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!