Hey.

I have this very important question.

I'm going to make a trip to Jupiter, and I want to bring my guitar with me, but is the sound of my guitar going to change once I'm there? Maybe the atmospheric conditions of the place can make weird stuff to my guitar.

pls answer.
How does this thing Works ??!?!
I feel like you have bigger logistical questions to answer before you get to that one.......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Good question. The density of Jupiter's atmosphere changes as you go deeper, progressing from gaseous cloud layers, from liquid to metallic hydrogen, and finally at the center lies it's rocky core. Should you enter it's outer layers, your guitar (assuming its a Dean Dimebag Razorback Rebel Flag) will be pulverized by extreme wind and atmospheric pressure, making it very difficult to maintain a good tuning.
Quote by Rossenrot
your guitar (assuming its a Dean Dimebag Razorback Rebel Flag) will be pulverized by extreme wind and atmospheric pressure, making it very difficult to maintain a good tuning.

Probably the best upgrade for that guitar amirite guize?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Rossenrot
Is the density of the gas cloud thicker or thinner than that of Earth?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Rossenrot
Is the density of the gas cloud thicker or thinner than that of Earth?

Its way thicker in my opinion. Jupiter sure is fun to look at, but now that we're talking about it I don't suppose there's much practical use for it. 
Given that, you'll probably sound more bass like and will play at a lower pitch
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
What you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by i_lovemetallica
Probably the best upgrade for that guitar amirite guize?

TBF, once he reaches Jupiter, it'll be the best guitar within like a million miles.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
boys go to jupiter to get more stupider
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Rossenrot
(assuming its a Dean Dimebag Razorback Rebel Flag)

Naturally,

The gravity of Jupiter (or Poopiter as I call it in my spare time, lul) would hold your strings down so they couldn't vibrate.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Good place to record a prog metal album.

You mean a space rock album ?

Bu dum tssss
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Well first, let's listen to the sound of Jupiter:

Now it's important to understand that sound is neither being emitted from the planet nor could it travel through space if it did. But what it is being emitting are radio frequencies, which are then captured as energy by nearby satellites, and from there are converted into audio. Normally, the frequencies would be much too low to be heard by human ears, so instead what we do is take the audio, speed it up a few hundred times, and shift the pitch to appropriate levels. The result is what you hear now. But you wouldn't need to do that once you were there anyways, so it probably wouldn't affect your tone. But it is pretty cool to know.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by snipelfritz
I'd like to think the raw audio sounds like this:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rK0xHKWa3S
(it's kinda loud so you might want to turn your speakers down a tich)

I like Jupiter because of the sass.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I was just doing a silly voice, but Jupiter is actually a good drag queen name.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Better take an acoustic nowhere to plug in an amp.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Bring battery back up
"It means a lot to me that my darkness can connect with your darkness and make it OK." - James Hetfield

Guitar: Ibanez S370
Seymour Duncan Pick ups
SH-4 JB (Neck)
Quarter Pound (Strat)
SH-6 Distortion (Bridge)

Amp:
Peavey 6505 Mini Head
w/Peavey 112 Speaker cab (Celestion Greenback)

Pedals:
Boss NS-2
Boss DS-1
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
How would a guitar sound if it was played in Jupiter?

If you were good enough, probably a bit like this.

[url="(Invalid video video code)]
Last edited by Vreid at Jul 24, 2017,
If you brought the Wangcaster, you could use it as a surfboard and ride the giant red eye.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
precisely like this

Quote by Vreid
How would a guitar sound if it was played in Jupiter?

If you were good enough, probably a bit like this.

this is a good response too although jupiter was/is not as good as versailles
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Jupiter, Florida? Is that with a tube or solid state amp? 
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Next we're going to have to find out how a guitar would sound if it were played in Uranus.

Aw, C'mon, you KNEW that was coming.
Quote by dspellman
Next we're going to have to find out how a guitar would sound if it were played in Uranus.
i think i'd have bigger concerns than the sound in that case
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
in space nobody can hear you squealy 
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 24, 2017,
There was a "Jupiter C" once, but it was a space launch vehicle, not a musical scale or key.

?Muy phallic, si?