Have a mark on the way. Had 2 questions:

1. When I engage the graphic EQ does that bypass the treble/middle/bass knobs completely or does it build on it?

2. If I'm playing with headphones, do i just leave it on standby or do i need to also flip the speaker off switch?

Thanks
Cort KX1Q w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Mesa Boogie Mark V 35 Head
Orange PPC112 - 60W 1x12" V30 Cabinet
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Power Supply

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> MXR 10-Band EQ
Last edited by thundermonty at Jul 23, 2017,
1. The graphic comes along in a different place in the signal path, so it builds upon the normal EQ.

2. You need to flip the speaker off switch and flip from standby to on. You MUST engage the speaker off switch, or risk damage to your amp.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
^+1. Just to add a little more context two question #2, the headphones won't work unless you switch off the speakers. I think the most important issue (after using the cab clone or headphones) is to ensure you don't play the amp with the speakers switch "ON" unless it is connected to a cab. That will cause damage and void the warranty. 

Also, you will love the amp, I've had mine over a year and it is great. 
Last edited by MAChiefs at Jul 23, 2017,
I'd download and read the manual before it arrives. It'll also feel weird to use an amp that have EQ pots that make large differences in tone with just a small amount of change!
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
^ +1

From the manual:
The Graphic EQ comes at the very end of the signal chain so you can shape the final sound with the only consideration being how much of a certain frequency your speakers, cabinet—and ultimately your ears—can handle.  The only other consideration is that here in this 25 Watt power section, extreme settings of the two lowest Bands—80Hz and 240Hz— will use up power (the wattage) quickly and overall headroom will be affected.  This is even more of a consideration in the 10 Watt Power setting.  Dial with care and taste to ensure the best performance.  

Note: Subtle movements on the EQ SLIDERS cause substantial results, so use this powerful tool wisely and it can take your sound almost anywhere you want to go.
Thanks for the responses everyone! 
Cort KX1Q w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Mesa Boogie Mark V 35 Head
Orange PPC112 - 60W 1x12" V30 Cabinet
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Power Supply

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> MXR 10-Band EQ