Do you usually create music playlists of your own? Do you like making them? If so, post ones you've made that you'd like to share; or post ones you follow or found that are great

Shameless plug: Here are ones I've recently finished creating in Spotify

Top Slow / Romantic songs in English

Top Slow / Romantic songs in Spanish

Top Funk songs

Top Disco songs

Top Boogie / Post-disco songs
Tbh, I just have my entire library on shuffle and just skip the stuff I don't feel like listening to.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I made a bunch on my old phone but I haven't transferred them over... they are usually genre or decade based...

But I made this on spotify recently. It's stuff that I'm currently listening to a lot.

https://open.spotify.com/user/blayney1989/playlist/5NdPYXK32APKi9vgSEpByY

Track listing is

Holding Absence - Permanent
SikTh - Ride the Illusion
Mastodon - Roots Remain
Pallbearer - Dancing In Madness
Zeal and Ardor - Devil is Fine
Create to Inspire - Adjust
Ghost - Square Hammer
Ghost Key - Downpour
Lost In Kiev - Insomnia
Night Verses - Pheonix
Sleep Token - Calcutta
Alazka - Empty Throne
Loathe - It's Yours
Thy Catafalque - Siraly
Dog Fashion Disco - The Christian Dance Song
Mutoid Man - Bandages
Drown This City - Bend/Break
Karma Fields (w/ Talib Kweli) - Greatness

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

not really.

i have in the past, but i don't really know how to do it from my phone.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i make mixtapes for teenage girls that aren't sure if they feel the same way about me xoxo

Quote by MinterMan22
i make mixtapes for teenage girls that aren't sure if they feel the same way about me xoxo
not gonna lie, drunk/high/mentally unstable jake has thought about making a tongue-in-cheek mixtape of tongue-in-cheek creepy pop punk love songs

Obligatory Song About Killing One's Boyfriend - The Ergs
Honey Peeps - All
a bunch of Masked Intruder
etc

glad i never went through with it. i don't think they'd let me post on UG from prison. plus the concept of having to introduce myself to people with "Hi, my name is Jake and I'm a registered sex offender" doesn't sound too Jake-y to me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't use Spotify, just download whatever albums / tracks I want and sync to iTunes. But I have huge favorites playlist on YouTube that I keep every all my music in, same thing with the likes playlist on SoundCloud.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by jakesmellspoo
not gonna lie, drunk/high/mentally unstable jake has thought about making a tongue-in-cheek mixtape of tongue-in-cheek creepy pop punk love songs

Obligatory Song About Killing One's Boyfriend - The Ergs
Honey Peeps - All
a bunch of Masked Intruder
etc

glad i never went through with it. i don't think they'd let me post on UG from prison. plus the concept of having to introduce myself to people with "Hi, my name is Jake and I'm a registered sex offender" doesn't sound too Jake-y to me.

tongue in cheek creepy pop punk love songs are the epitome of the genre but tbh if you're doing the mixtape, ya gotta hit them with the cringejams

(i originally wanted to put a song by some band like the ataris where the lyrics are all just "you said i was your best friend, a real sweet guy but that's all i'll ever be" but goddamn if i'm ever gonna pass up an opportunity to post tim armstrong)

I never really make any playlists, I'll either listen to an album or pick and choose the songs I want to listen to.
The ready made playlists on apple music are great if you are in the mood for something and cba to make a playlist
I use to make mixed tapes back in the 80's-90's of my favorite songs.  Otherwise nowadays I just pick my favorite CD's and play what I want to here at the moment.  But I'm one that mostly just listens to every album from front to back in its entirety.  
I used to listen to albums front-to-back too. But you lose soo much from doing so. E.g you always have to wade through "filler" songs, and you are only stuck with the genre and style of that artist for the duration of the album, as well as for the duration of all albums. You are stuck with some mediocre songs inbetween the really good ones too. Making a playlist is the perfect way to have control over what you want to hear, without ever going "Uh, not this song again" or stuff like that; as well as allowing you to introduce some songs from bands you don't really want to hear front-to-back (e.g a "one hit wonder" one).
Quote by gonzaw
I used to listen to albums front-to-back too. But you lose soo much from doing so. E.g you always have to wade through "filler" songs, and you are only stuck with the genre and style of that artist for the duration of the album, as well as for the duration of all albums. You are stuck with some mediocre songs inbetween the really good ones too. Making a playlist is the perfect way to have control over what you want to hear, without ever going "Uh, not this song again" or stuff like that; as well as allowing you to introduce some songs from bands you don't really want to hear front-to-back (e.g a "one hit wonder" one).

Most of the albums I have I love every song on them, so really no filler/mediocre stuff to wade thru.