Not gonna lie, I'm a total noob. Mostly looking for something for decent bedroom practice

I've been playing an acoustic Fender Hellcat for about six months but finally wanted an electric, so a few days ago got a Gibson SG. Now I'm looking for an amp for the SG

Recommendations?

I was hoping to spend under $1000 because it's still my first amp so I'd rather something small I can learn and explore on without feeling financially bogged down. Guessing that sticks me with a combo instead of head/cab??

I was most heavily considering Marshall or Orange but am open to anything

I want something that will help me get pop punk tones similar to: Rise Against, Hands Like Houses, Knuckle Puck, Neck Deep, The Story So Far, Sum 41, Brand New, Blink 182, Yellowcard, and Waterparks

I also like metalcore like: Atreyu, Bullet for My Valentine, Chevelle, Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me the Horizon, Motionless in White, Devour the Day, System of a Down, and Three Days Grace

I'm more into pop punk, but would like an amp that can get me both pop punk and metalcore tones

Finally, is there other equipment you would recommend that I get while I'm at it if I'm going to play electric?