Type - guitar pro
Part - Whole Song
Tuning - Standard
Tab status - Published

I'd like to request the song "That Lady, Pts. 1 & 2" (without "Who's" at the beginning!), which is a pretty funky cover of their own song from about 10 years earlier named "Who's that Lady" (that one has the "Who's" at the beginning). And I'd prefer the album version, which contains both parts (1 & 2) and therefore contains the whole guitar solo.

The song can be found on the Isleys' 1973 album "3 + 3" (track No. 1) and has a length of 5:34.

A Guitar Pro file which contains at least the bass part would be great.
If you prefer to only tab a guitar track in Guitar Pro, that would also be fine, since then someone else might later be willing to add the bass part to it.
Additional instruments of the original tune (e.g. drums) and included chord names would be nice, but for myself not really necessary.
In any case, the song version should be distinctively mentioned (e.g. "from the album ..."), and the song structure should be accurate (number of measures, time signature(s), time feel) and written without any kind of repeats. - Otherwise it would be too complicated for others, to collaboratively add further instruments later.

If you'd also like to see this song in the UG database, please upvote this request, to make sure that it will not disappear from the request list until it's completed.

Video Link:
electricbunny 

Yay! You're back on the track! Great to see!
And I also just received a link from a friend towards last week's contest thread - I'm very happy that you finally made it in the contest! Congratulations - you have definately deserved it!

Aaaaand this is a great tab!!

Only that once again I can't rate it. But while the other ones last week were votable again for me after some hours, in this case we seem to have some new - this time technical - reason: The tab page doesn't show any mouse-over effects, and if I anyway click on a star, nothing happens. Also I seem not to be able to save this tab as favourite, plus other options (I think there always was a "Save as personal" option, too) don't even show up. I tried the mouse-over effect at another tab-type made by you, and there it would work, and I tried it at a GP file made by someone else, and there it also wouldn't work. So this issue seems to be GP-specific.
=> mendace I know you can't fix that, but who and where (in this thread or in the request thread or elsewhere) do I have to alert for this kind of issue?
Last edited by MazeDaBaze at Jul 24, 2017,
electricbunny 

It still doesn't work on the tab page, but I just found out that it works in Tab Pro. So I've rated your tab there (5 stars of course - thanks again for the great tab!!).
Let me know if the rating doesn't last or something like that, then I'll do it later again on the tab page.