Hey, noob question.

So, I was wondering; if you go to the bottom of the sea (where Spongebob lives) and play a guitar, would it make a sound? And I mean that you are in the water and not inside a submarine. Also, forget about getting rekt by the pressure down there.
How does this thing Works ??!?!
Why don't you try?

plug guitar in to amp
get in bath
play
It'd sound wavey
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Necroheadbanger. Also, forget about getting rekt by the pressure down there.

Yeah, FUCK PHYSICS
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Tbh, it would sound fucking shite, the higher frequencies struggle to travel through a medium like water, but the lower frequencies would work.

Your guitar would sound shitter than it already does.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass

Like that
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
It depends on how far under sea. First it would sound like a bee. Go a little bit farther and it will start sounding like the Fonz. A little farther down and it would sound like Will Smith nagging his butler for something he could do himself if he weren't a lazy shit living with his rich family in Bel-Air. A little bit farther and it would sound like the grade I would give this thread. And then all the way it the bottom it would sound like what it would take to make your threads enjoyable.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It depends on how far under sea.  First it would sound like a bee.  Go a little bit farther and it will start sounding like the Fonz.  A little farther down and it would sound like Will Smith nagging his butler for something he could do himself if he weren't a lazy shit living with his rich family in Bel-Air.  A little bit farther and it would sound like the grade I would give this thread.  And then all the way it the bottom it would sound like what it would take to make your threads enjoyable.

It would sound like my weight in cocaine?
Quote by sam b
Why don't you try?

plug guitar in to amp
get in bath
play

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Mesopelagic 
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
sperngeberb?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You know how some effect pedals have a dry and a wet setting? This would be an example of a 100% wet setting.
Hooper drives the boat chief...
Sandy played an acoustic and it sounded just ok
Flying in a blue dream
Let me see would it sound like surf music?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by eGraham
Mesopelagic 
This is an underrated comment.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.