Hey

I often search for instrumental versions or karaoke versions on youtube etc. but in fact most of the time they are not as good as the original ones...where or how can i get original instrumental versions ofndifferent songs (of course I would also buy for them)?

Sorry if my english isn't great
You're probably not going to find many good ones. Maybe looking for covers, but that's really it. One thing to keep in mind though is that many audio editing programs have plug-ins designed to remove vocals. This works be removing anything that is centered and usually within vocal frequency range. Mainly the vocals and low, bassy things like the bass (upright, bass guitar, synth, etc) and kick drum are centered so this in theory cuts vocals while leaving the rest of the track intact. In reality this usually is not 100% effective and generally varies from not great but usable to downright awful.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
There are some original instrument tracks on Youtube, but those only exist for songs that have been in Guitar Hero or Rock Band games.

What do you want to do with them? Are you going to use them as backing tracks? If yes, I don't see why the backing track needs to sound exactly like the original.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by pianodani
MaggaraMarine I wanted to use them for videos (drone fly, etc.) but I guess I would need the right to use them, so I have to find another way

Look for public domain music. Your options might be limited, but you don't have to pay for it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by cdgraves
"Camptown Races" still sounds pretty fresh.

I prefer "Oh, Susanna" but whatever floats your boat.