Hello!

I'm going to be direct so I do not want you to waste time.

I Have a problem, I want to emulated this guitar sound with a Les Paul and plugins, but I'm novice in this guitar world and I don't know so much about amps and effects, I mean I just know the basics but I can't get that sound.

I would really appreciate your help, I'm desperate.

Sound: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cF0uPuBcR6UzRWM3NJMFZTb28/view?usp=sharing

PD: I'm sorry for my english I'm from Colombia and Colombia we speak spanish lol.

¡Saludos!
That basically sounded like an otherwise clean signal modified by a reverb effect. So, set whatever amp/amp sim you're using to a clean channel/setting, and use a reverb pedal/sim.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
yes, clean plus reverb. The clean signal is very bright and acoustic-like, the kind of tone I use, with a just a little reverb. How close you can get could depend on the pickups, plated brass-covered humbuckers might not do it.

EDIT. The reverb sounds like the "Modern" switch on my T-Rex Reverb, rather than the traditional.
Last edited by Tony Done at Jul 24, 2017,
Some amps deliver cleaner cleans than others. Some can barely clean up at all.

Which pickup depends on personal taste and the guitar in particular. I know a lot of poeople would opt for the neck when aiming for that tone. But your guitar's neck-pickup may not be the best option. If your guitar has the option, you might prefer to split the coils.

Best advice: experiment.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Tony Done Thanks for your advice! I have the LP standard, I have not modified the pickups, you know classic hambuckers.

Will Lane Thanks! I´ll try this and this sound is from a Les Paul, look this video youtu.be/3-03z36Is6M?t=3m8s

Thanks people!
dannyalcatraz Thanks for replies and advices! I'll try with my plugins it's just that I didnt want to waste a lot of time, you know, I want like a way to achieve it.

Quote by Tony Done bySpektre   That vid is interesting, and someaht unexpected to me. Could the pickup covers be nickel silver rather than brass? From what I have read recently, that makes a difference.

That's intresting, I didnt know that Im going to research.
Last edited by bySpektre at Jul 24, 2017,
sounds like hall reverb, longish decay, on an acoustic-electric eq'd with pronounced mids.  Oh, and most likely finger picked, not strummed - which is where that softness you hear is coming from.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike