The ones I'm considering are the Walrus Audio Voyager or Messner, JHS Morning Glory, EHX Soul Food, Tone Bakery Creme Brulee, Paul Cochrane Timmy, or the MXR Micro Amp or il Torino Overdrive. Any other suggestions would be highly appreciated as well as advice.
ThorpyFX Peacekeeper
Keeley Katana Blues Drive
ARC Effects Klone V2
Magnetic Effects Satellite (renamed the Sändare)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
what type of tone do you want? (transparent i'm guessing?)

what's the rest of your gear?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I had the Soul Food and really liked it. I had it as an always-on kind of thing. Served me well.
I can also recommend the Mad Professor Sweet Honey if you're willing to spend a bit. I loved it.
Nerdbiscuit what amp are you planning running this through? that makes a difference.

If this is a 'post your favorite boost' thread you aren't going to get a lot of help. EVERYBODY has a favorite, and there are so damn many boosts on the market you are going to have a hundred opinions.

my boost of favorite low gain is the Hermida Audio Zendrive.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
If you want to keep the tone/characteristic of your amp the Timmy is a great choice. I use an AC30 and wanted to keep the amp's vibe so I got a Timmy and it works perfectly. Use it to just push the amp a little harder and add a little more dirt.