Page 1 of 2
I crumple up my business card and throw it at people.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Come on yall, I know there's some tasty ideas out there. I'm not creative in that seeing possibilities way. My coworker's an evil genius and was able to get one guy salty, but it fell through, and I need some ideas in the reserves
Talk to people at work as though you're posting here.

Assuming you don't already.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
One of my old coworkers left his phone in my office so I printed off a fake UPS label and stuck it in a box and put it on his desk. Took him til the next day to open the box and find his phone that appeared to be mailed to him. He was so confused.
Check out my band Disturbed
Damn, that one's pretty good. All I've got is drafting up a fake legal letter some months from now that the guy's getting sued, but thinking moves ahead he'd figure it out after trying to research the firm
>working in an office

Im not a posh pansy mate
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Get his mum pregnant.
Quote by Diemon Dave
release three lions in the office
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by chrismendiola
I knew it. You secretly strive to be Jim Halpert.

Absolutely wrong. Other people have been doing pranks before that crime against humanity first showed his enraging face on television. Blocked.
Must've hit pretty close to the mark to get him all riled up like that, huh kid?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Snap off the chair leg of your co-workers office chair and stick it back on with blue tac.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Fat Lard
Absolutely wrong. Other people have been doing pranks before that crime against humanity first showed his enraging face on television. Blocked.

So is there is a redeeming aspect of you after all.
Last edited by TheChaz at Jul 25, 2017,
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by Diemon Dave
i wonder how many jobs fat lard has been fired from for pulling lulzy shit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

adjust the tilt on their chair slightly forward and turn their pc & monitor at a greater angle every morning until they notice.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Like the one time I told that kid he just got promoted...but not really. Or the time I had the crew completely close in some turds cubicle, I mean he instantly knew his door was gone...but where? and why?
Flying in a blue dream
Quote by chrismendiola
I knew it. You secretly strive to be Jim Halpert.

but hes actually dwight schrute tbh
go into a word document and do whatever it takes to black out a page so that the margins are still white.  Print a ton of pages.  mix them into a ream of paper so that only one occurs at a time.  Replace paper in a paper tray on a personal printer.  When they print a page, they'll be like WTF, and then you can chime in and say it must be a weird setting with the document.  They'll search for the issue and not find it.  They'll open the paper tray and see only white sheets of paper.  The issue will plague them until they are through the whole ream of paper (or until they get wise to it).  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by theguitarist
every morning until they notice.
any prank idea that ends with this is going to be at least slightly hilarious
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
At my last job doing server administration, we would put on meatspin on the screen as punishment when someone leaves their computer open while unattended.

At some point, HR said they strongly advise against doing that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
We had an Air Swimmer Shark lurking just outside our favorite little pinay girl's cubicle one day. Waited until she was ready to leave and had it bonk her from behind. She turned around...Her bowels loosened, her lunch hit the floor and she let out a scream that blew eardrums two floors up *and* down.

since someone brought up the office (of course), i really wanna do that one Jim prank where he put nickels in dwights phone every day for an extended period of time and then took them all out at once so Dwight hit himself in the face.

first, i need an office job.

also, Hydra150 should ban everyone who speaks ill of Jim.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
wrapping paper desk is goat jim prank 

the string one was good too 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Put mercury in the foam pad of his seat, so that when he sits down, the heat of his body slowly vapourises the mercury and he slowly poisons himself.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Change his desktop background to crazysam
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
since someone brought up the office (of course), i really wanna do that one Jim prank where he put nickels in dwights phone every day for an extended period of time and then took them all out at once so Dwight hit himself in the face.

first, i need an office job.

also, Hydra150 should ban everyone who speaks ill of Jim.
came here to post the same exact thing lol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Put mercury in the foam pad of his seat, so that when he sits down, the heat of his body slowly vapourises the mercury and he slowly poisons himself every morning until he notices.
see? much better this way
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Put stuff in Jell-o or the one where the desk drawers only open two inches
Quote by Fat Lard

nice

Cheap, yet effective if you have a co-worker scared shitless of spiders. Take a foam coffee cup, place it upside down on desk. Write on it 'LARGE SPIDER CAUGHT - do NOT move unless you intend to kill it!'

Works best if everyone else is on it and refuses to help.
be a good employee. that'll fool everyone.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Cheap, yet effective if you have a co-worker scared shitless of spiders. Take a foam coffee cup, place it upside down on desk. Write on it 'LARGE SPIDER CAUGHT - do NOT move unless you intend to kill it!'

Works best if everyone else is on it and refuses to help.

I wonder if you could get a small enough remote control car or something to fit under the cup so you can move it every so often?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Voodoo dolls man. My last manager flipped his shit when I left a skeleton voodoo doll on his desk. It was worth it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by whoomit
slapsymcdougal
Remote control spider with realistic venom injection system

Actually I was thinking of letting cicadas loose in my work area at one point in time with another co worker, but we never got around to it. Thanks for reminding me!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by whoomit
slapsymcdougal
Remote control spider with realistic venom injection system

And dual flashing karate chops action
Quote by Diemon Dave
Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow

Easy, but it'll fool any person that works in an office that isn't that tech savvy (aka, about 95% of them)
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 2