Hi everyone!

This is my seconds post on here. This time, I'm going to ask about upgrading gear. Now first off, I'm 14 years old. I'm into pop, but I can adapt to whatever really pops up (I like to stay in Rock genres though). Secondly I've been playing for two years. I'm taught at school, if that helps. My top three songs are probably: 
- Tab: Sweet Child o Mine
- Speed: Layla
- Chords: anything really

So, cutting to the chase. I've got a bit of a cash float of a few hundred pound, and I'm stuck in my choices. Do I;
a) Buy a new Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro, an upgrade from my J & D Brother Chibson.
b) Buy a second hand Epiphone, and a couple of Boss pedals.
c) Buy a second hand Epiphone, and quite a few cheap pedals from somewhere like www.wish.com where they're like £20 for effect.
d) Buy a second hand Gibson, and maybe one cheap pedal.
e) Buy nothing but cheap pedals.
f) Buy nothing but expensive pedals.

Lets discuss each scenario:
a) of course, it's a new guitar - what can I say. It'll sound a bit better than my Chibson (although it's a SWEET guitar, sounds fairly decent to be honest)
b) a second hand Epiphone cancels the satisfaction of unboxing it and it might have minor damage, and I'll only be able to get about two pedals
c) again, I don't get the satisfaction of 'newness', but I do get quite a few more 'cheap pedals'
d) Buying a Gibson actually sounds quite silly to me, I've seen videos of Epi v Gib and to be honest I couldn't tell much difference, and I'' only get one or two cheap pedals.
e) More pedals = more cool sounds
f) Less pedals = more premium sounds or something.

Actually, while pedal quality is the hot topic, whats the difference? Like a pedal is a pedal at the end of the day...

Anyway, if I was to get pedals, what would yous recommend? Based on my taste?

Cheers for now,
Taylor
what amp?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by tjpbrewer
trashedlostfdup it's an MG100FX

That would be your problem. ditch the mg.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/