Hello, and yes, I'm a complete noob on this subject.  Is there  a listing somewhere of songs and how to achieve the proper tone for each using a Fender Mustang I?  Say, for instance, I want to achieve the proper tone for "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" (Elvin Bishop).  Is there a website where all I have to do is type in the name and artist, including my gear, and a recommendation is given?
I have had some bad experiences with music stores and would rather get these recommendations online.  Thanks.
First you have to decide how you are going to run the amp. I imagine you are going to be playing through the speaker, vs like direct out.

Start from the bottom up. Choose an amp, tweak it as best as you can to where you like it, then of course play with the virtual speaker cabinets, choosing the one that sounds best to you, then think about a drive pedal in front. Then add reverb, delay, etc...

I haven't personally done this, but I have heard a lot of people have luck replacing the stock speaker.

The biggest thing lacking on these is a EQ module. You can run an EQ in the loop, but that's additional money of course.

I wouldn't use it to record a multi million dollar album, but for 300 bucks you get a very versatile setup that you have pretty good control of if you have both the 4 button and 2 button foot switches.

The preset websites are ok, but I have not really found them to be great, I have had more luck programming patches myself. In doing this, you also get to know all the settings perfectly. I had a playing partner that couldn't figure out the simplest stuff on the amp, because he thought you could just plug in, play the thing, and not worry about programming.