Page 1 of 2
Imagine you are to be at an event and you need an entrance (WWE, UFC, TNA, WWF, Football team, MLB, or court appearance) what would your walkout song be.  I have three ideas for what mine would be. 

Last edited by ESPOMAN at Jul 26, 2017,
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I used to think about this a lot. I think I settled on this when I was like 15

Can't really argue with my logic

this would be pretty bangin though

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
bah gawd king, that's the irritable disembowler's music!

Any song by Marilyn Manson.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Good job, you'll fit in with the other paint drinkers.

i'd make everyone have to listen to the whole thing each time as well
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i used to love wrestling and have thought about this a lot

it would be the chorus from Dancing Queen by ABBA ofc
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Why Can't We Be Friends
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.

And then people have to wait a week to see what happens.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by ElMaco

So you're Kane?

I'd go with this:

Or if I was an evil dude I'd do this but start at the drums and skip the acoustic intro:

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jul 27, 2017,
Yeah. I would be the new Kane, I'm sure he wouldn't mind as a mayor.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Yeah. I would be the new Kane, I'm sure he wouldn't mind as a mayor.

Are you a licensed dentist?

Also that version is the best version of Kane's song for sure.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I always thought if I was in the MLB, I would have War of The Gods, or that it would just be a great song to play every time I walk into a room. Now I'd say that, Revolution Is My Name, Mouth For War, Spit It Out, Dig, Dyer's Eve, Motorbreath, I don't know, one of those probably, I'm sure I'm forgetting some good or funny ones
Answering seriously:

Answering jokingly:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Totally this:
[url="(Invalid video video code)]
Hooper drives the boat chief...
Last edited by jackmiddlemiss at Jul 31, 2017,
Quote by ThirdArmBoxer
I always thought if I was in the MLB, I would have War of The Gods, or that it would just be a great song to play every time I walk into a room. Now I'd say that, Revolution Is My Name, Mouth For War, Spit It Out, Dig, Dyer's Eve, Motorbreath, I don't know, one of those probably, I'm sure I'm forgetting some good or funny ones

Its funny when the players go to the AV guy and have them change the next batters song into something like Dancing Queen.
Flying in a blue dream
i settled on this when we used to do wrestling on trampoline in tween years

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Trowzaa 

This was mine.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
changed my mind:

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2