I just got this Gibson ES-356 from my dead father, i couldnt find anything online about it(I just seem to find stuff about the CS-356). 
  Some information that is on the guitar :
  MODEL: ES 356
  SERIAL NUMBER : 134 460
  DATE: 1969

Does anyone have an idea how much it is worth?

(Photos of the guitar on the following link : ( http://www.caiokitadefotografia.com/Guitarra/Images-from-folder-Guitarra/ )

It's not a Gibson, and it's not from 1969. It appears to be a much more recent (probably 2000s) guitar, probably from China. 

Value is hard to say but it may not be legal to sell it, given the fake logo. Generally these sorts of instruments go for a few hundred dollars new, maybe up to 7-800 for a semi hollowbody with a decent logo and case. Used they are usually significantly less, but again it may not be legal to sell. 
Quote by EyeballPaul
Fake.I thought Gibson Memphis only opened in 2000.

As a brand, but they've had manufacturing there since the 80's.

But anything before the Nashville plant opened in the mid 70s should be from Kalamazoo.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Honestly the most glaring thing that proves it's fake is simply the fact that the thing is a bolt on. Gibson has no semi-hollows or hollows that are bolt on and VERY few Gibson models would have one throughout the entire history of the company.

That and the bridge with screw slots in the post. That's pretty indicative of an import model guitar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I like the square and neatly laser-printed "USA 1969" label. It's such an oblique falsehood, like finding a Rembrandt that says "this is my last painting, which I made in 1669" in neat English cursive on the back. 
Quote by Roc8995
I like the square and neatly laser-printed "USA 1969" label. It's such an oblique falsehood, like finding a Rembrandt that says "this is my last painting, which I made in 1669" in neat English cursive on the back. 

Right? It would take a whole 3 minutes of internet searching to find an authentic label to copy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.