Inb4 op's mum
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Literally everyone who remotely claims to like me, and that's ok.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Literally everyone who remotely claims to like me, and that's ok.

I like this.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
if you like somebody for no reason then you're probably crazy
a normal person has find attractiveness to actually LIKE something (music, fashion, food, etc) or someone (how they look, how they talk, etc) It doesn't make any sense that somebody would like you for no reason, unless it was their job to like you and care for you (teacher, parent, counselor, doctor, etc)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
if you like somebody for no reason then you're probably crazy
a normal person has find attractiveness to actually LIKE something (music, fashion, food, etc) or someone (how they look, how they talk, etc) It doesn't make any sense that somebody would like you for no reason, unless it was their job to like you and care for you (teacher, parent, counselor, doctor, etc)

totally. the other day I met these random people and in less than 5 min they were like, 'youre our best friend now and we love you can we take a picture of you?'
bailed 

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
totally. the other day I met these random people and in less than 5 min they were like, 'youre our best friend now and we love you can we take a picture of you?'
bailed 

Good move, they were probably going to steal your organs.

Never leave the house again.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Good move, they were probably going to steal your organs.

Never leave the house again.

i wouldve given the chick an organ ifyouknowwhatimsaying

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
If you post a picture of yourself on facebook, are they liking you, or a picture of you?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
If you post a picture of yourself on facebook, are they liking you, or a picture of you?

I spent at least 10 minutes on this I hope u like
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 27, 2017,
Is it ironic that I liked your post?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Cuuute :3

(Your heart, right?)
im not a likeable person but at the same time im not a dislikeable person either tbh

im maude flanders

There was a crazy dude once that stood right next to me at a sidewalk bus stop and proceeded to talk to me out of the blue. He probably liked me for no reason.

Also he wanted to store his dragon in a storage locker cause the animal shelter wouldn't take it and his lawyer dad said it had to be out of the house so I felt his pain.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MinterMan22
im maude flanders

You mean you're dead? So we can shitpost even from the afterlife? Amazing.
I have nothing important to say
Theres this one girl whos pretty much in love with me. I mean would walk away from her husband at a drop of a hat if i said we could go on a date. Its really strange, whats even stranger is I put on a bunch of weight and this hasnt stopped her at all. The worst part is i have treated her like shit. She could do way better than me but for some strange strange reason shes crazy about me. I dont understand it, ive flat out told her to leave me alone and that ive reported her to the police, changed my number, blocked accounts and still she finds ways of contacting me. Make a girl orgasm once and they are hooked.

worst part is im a bigger asshole in real life than i am on here. Im currently unemployed, overweight, and generally have nothing going for me other than being gifted with magic hands from playing guitar that drives them crazy. 
People in my college are pretty much the opposite of me when it comes to looks (I'm not lying when I say there are at most 5 long-haired dudes counting with me, let's see this year if the number increases with cooler freshmen; most people are into dressing sharp and wearing casual-formal outfits everyday) and I never go to the student association-organized parties (hell I wouldn't go to even if it was free), plus I'm the reserved type of person so I don't socialize by my own incentive, so most people around there don't really admire me or have the best impression (and I know this because some of the people that I ended up talking with later on told me some rather, funny, stories of how they used to perceive me).

Well, those I do talk to, at least afaik, are always cool with me. I don't disrespect anyone and try to help out and be friendly with the folks if they haven't done anything wrong to me. Besides that, I'm not really into other collective activities neither enjoy playing popularity in social media so I don't think I have some weirdo admirer, not really the kind of thing that happens to me.
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
i tend to go around thinking people don't like me right off the bat. i'm wrong about that often tho.

more of that neuroticism i guess.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i tend to go around thinking people don't like me right off the bat. i'm wrong about that often tho.

more of that neuroticism i guess.

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
friends just kind of happen to me and i don't know how

maybe cause im tiny and nonthreatening
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
When I meet someone I treat them like they're already great, keeping in mind that I could be wrong. So, if they start acting like buttheads then their reputation in my mind goes down like a karma system in one of those newfangled "vidya games" the kids are always playing nowadays
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Gatecrasher53

:'(
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Inb4 op's mum
trust me there's a big reason why ur mum likes me
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MinterMan22
im not a likeable person but at the same time im not a dislikeable person either tbh

im maude flanders

maude, eh?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~