Discuss the greatest British TV show of all time in this thread, smegheads
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
inb4 dwarf pron thread derailment
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It's no Fawlty Towers.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
It's no Fawlty Towers.

damn right
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by kalypto
it's cold outside 

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Six breasted Alien women
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Six breasted Alien women
Pete Tranter's sister though

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
i need to watch this whole show again.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You seem to have misspelled 'Keeping Up Appearances.'
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i need to watch this whole show again.
So do I, for the hundredth time.

Can't wait for the new episodes

Even tho i already know they'll be poor compared to the older series
Quote by Wolfinator-x
So do I, for the hundredth time.
i've only watched it once.

in my defense i don't think it's been available on netflix for a while.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i've only watched it once.

in my defense i don't think it's been available on netflix for a while.
I wasn't even aware it was on Netflix, hah. I just own the DVD's from like fifteen years back.

OG red dwarf was and still is an exceptional comedy even if it peaked around the 3rd series. I do wish they'd let it die and just remaster it or arrange re-runs. They're not funny any more, and they lack the context of sci-fi culture of the 80s and early 90s that helped to make it so strong in the first place.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yeah it was probably 7 years ago when i watched it. whatever network still owns it probably didn't want to renew with the 'flix once they started making new episodes again.

also i'm going to start unnecessarily abbreviating words like i just did with "the 'flix" because it seems obnoxious.

also going to start using "za"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yeah it was probably 7 years ago when i watched it. whatever network still owns it probably didn't want to renew with the 'flix once they started making new episodes again.

also i'm going to start unnecessarily abbreviating words like i just did with "the 'flix" because it seems obnoxious.

also going to start using "za"
Same, poo.

EDIT: Wow. I only just noticed the point of your avatar.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Pete Tranter's sister though

You'd like to squeeze her buttocks together to make one juicy, giant peach.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Favorite is series 3 episode 1 "Backwards"

The newer ones suck though
Quote by Masquirina
Favorite is series 3 episode 1 "Backwards"

The newer ones suck though
I only really disliked Back to Earth