I've been interested in the new Michael Kelly Patriot Enlightened guitar since first hearing about it back in March. It came out in June, 2017 but I have yet to find a dealer in my area (or Atlanta) that carries it. It's a single cut away LP style that weighs 6 pounds. Anyone have experience with this guitar or even found any reviews of it (besides the Harmony Central review linked on the MK website). The very little bit about any Michael Kelly guitars I have come across seem to be pretty positive - I'm just reluctant to plop down $600 for a guitar I've heard so little about. Thanks.
Quote by mettleurgist
I've been interested in the new Michael Kelly Patriot Enlightened guitar since first hearing about it back in March. It came out in June, 2017 but I have yet to find a dealer in my area (or Atlanta) that carries it. It's a single cut away LP style that weighs 6 pounds. Anyone have experience with this guitar or even found any reviews of it (besides the Harmony Central review linked on the MK website). The very little bit about any Michael Kelly guitars I have come across seem to be pretty positive - I'm just reluctant to plop down $600 for a guitar I've heard so little about. Thanks.

Wrong forum?
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by 8Len8
Wrong forum?

Eh, GG&A and EG are kinda intermingled practically speaking, maybe a mod will mobe this maybe not, either way, no biggie.

MK are cool, don't know about this particular model but they are quality instruments.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I have a Patriot baritone and that's a really solid guitar. It's not the model you're after of course, but the Patriot I have is easily on par with low-end Gibsons, if not better. I do have to add in that I'm not using the stock pickups.
Quote by dementiacaptain
Eh, GG&A and EG are kinda intermingled practically speaking, maybe a mod will mobe this maybe not, either way, no biggie.

Yeah pretty much. You might as well put your new thread in the "right" place just in case you get better answers, but I know that I personally consider the two forums to be basically the same- or like two sides of the same coin, at least.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?