Hi guys I never used tube amp before so i need advice on choosing the amp suits me

I play metal %70 of the time so distortion is the most important thing for me specially the lead sound.
I like this artists tones and play their songs a lot:
Michael amott,jeff loomis,synyster gates, a little bit of slash and van halen
I have limited budget around 600 dollars and I'll go second handed
I'll use amp on rehearsals,at home and at small gigs
I've been researching for a couple of days and I found these amps:
-Bugera 333xl 120 watts
-Randall RX 120D
-Bugera 6260 combo
-Line 6 spider valve MKII 212 40w
-Marshall 2000 avt 100
-Engl gigmaster 15+ Harley benton g112 vintage 30

I've been playing guitar for about 3 years and never had a good setup so I don't have much experience.
Please help me out
Peavey 6505+ combo seems like a good choice or perhaps a Marshall DSL 40c.  the Marshall AVT you mentioned is just a glorified solid state amp with 1 tube in it not what you want.  the Buera stuff is ok but are copies of other amps (the 6260 is a copy of the 6505+ i mentioned). don't know much a Randall and i'd pas on the Line 6
Thanks for the advice.
I can't find peavey 6505 anywhere local and dsl40c is only avaible as 0 handed(which is a little bit off my budget).Any alternatives?
I'm guessing you are locating in Europe?

Never played that Engl but check it out.

Look for a used Laney IronHeart. I'm not too familiar with their older models but one may be a good fit.

The Bugera 333XL is a clone of a Peavey JSX / XXX II. The Peavey version is a sweet amp if you can find one used.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by Turanator
Hi guys I never used tube amp before so i need advice on choosing the amp suits me

I play metal %70 of the time so distortion is the most important thing for me specially the lead sound.
I like this artists tones and play their songs a lot:
Michael amott,jeff loomis,synyster gates, a little bit of slash and van halen
I have limited budget around 600 dollars and I'll go second handed
I'll use amp on rehearsals,at home and at small gigs
I've been researching for a couple of days and I found these amps:
-Bugera 333xl 120 watts
-Randall RX 120D
-Bugera 6260 combo
-Line 6 spider valve MKII 212 40w
-Marshall 2000 avt 100
-Engl gigmaster 15+ Harley benton g112 vintage 30

I've been playing guitar for about 3 years and never had a good setup so I don't have much experience.
Please help me out

If you're in the US (you specified $600), I'd look at the used Peavey JSX or new 6505+ 112 combo.

I'd also consider the Laney IRT and Jet City combos with that budget.
Thanks guys
So i found these after your advices
-Laney ironheart 120watt head
-Jet city custom 22
-Marshall dsl40c

Couldn't found small ironheart and I think 120watt is way too louder, can I get good tones in lower volume
^ virtually any wattage will be too loud if you want to crank it at home, and at really low volumes bigger amps often sound better. unfortunately there's no real rhyme nor reason to what sounds good at really quiet volumes so you really need to try a bunch of things at the volume you usually play at (and be careful, it'll sound quieter in the shop than it will at home!).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
From that list iron heart given you've got some more modern sounding fellers listed. If not, DSL40C but don't worry about wattage and volume.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.