Not only is that story years old,but I already made a thread on it.
Get your old outdated news source out of here.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
rekt
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Not only is that story years old,but I already made a thread on it.
Get your old outdated news source out of here.

Suck my dick you cocksucking faggot prison bitch. Fuck yer grandma with a 10 foot spikey dildo, you fucking tacotrash cunt. Bring it the fuck on bitch. Die a slow painful death by fire, then burn in hell if there is one, and I'm not joking or fucking around one bit. Garcia huh? You miserable little spic homo, shut that cock holster of a mouth. Now get outside and do the lawn while I fuck yer sister in the ass with no grease you bean nigger bitch boywhore.
Quote by ZREXMike
Suck my dick you cocksucking faggot prison bitch. Fuck yer grandma with a 10 foot spikey dildo, you fucking tacotrash cunt. Bring it the fuck on bitch. Die a slow painful death by fire, then burn in hell if there is one, and I'm not joking or fucking around one bit. Garcia huh? You miserable little spic homo, shut that cock holster of a mouth. Now get outside and do the lawn while I fuck yer sister in the ass with no grease you bean nigger bitch boywhore.

I wonder if the ban was worth it.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by ZREXMike

What happened? Lol
????
Holy shit
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by ZREXMike

Quote by ZREXMike
And the story is dated July 2017, you filthy beaner bitch. Die motherfucker, die!

Do this man a favor

theguitarist

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ZREXMike
Hehe.

Why is your sig so long?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Why is your sig so long?

Don't worry, after what I've said here you won't be seeing any more of it. Temper, temper, it gets me in trouble all the time. Bye.
But yeah, this story is pretty old, its made a resurgence on social media for some reason lately....probably wankers needing to give themselves some warm and fuzzies.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
But yeah, this story is pretty old, its made a resurgence on social media for some reason lately....probably wankers needing to give themselves some warm and fuzzies.

Nah I think the last time this story went around it was some guy from south america. This time it's a dude from india.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
As far as I'm concerned those two places are the same

Quote by CrossBack7
How the hell is this news? They've been doing this for ages, more than a decade at this point I believe, musicians play during brain surgery because it requires a few very select brain sections and playing is a good gauge of those sections still functioning.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
How the hell is this news? They've been doing this for ages, more than a decade at this point I believe, musicians play during brain surgery because it requires a few very select brain sections and playing is a good gauge of those sections still functioning.

Yeah I think the same thing when people bring up 1swasp j1407b and it's ring system.

Like come on, we've known about it's existence since 2012. I think it's time to stop reporting on how amazing it is to see a gas giant at such a young age.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by ZREXMike
The "What's your goto / favourite insult" thread is that way.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by k.lainad
Do this man a favor

theguitarist

no prob
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o