For whatever reason my DD3 delay has just stopped working properly. With the mode settings, 50ms, 200ms, and HOLD all work fine. But since just a few days ago the 800ms (the only setting I actually use) now does the same thing as HOLD (so now I have 2 hold settings, the most useless function, great...). Anyone have any ideas? I really don't want to have to buy a new delay pedal. I should mention that my pedal is not stock, I modded it a while back with a small capacitor on the level to darken the delay trails a bit; but that was done ages ago and I never had any problems until now.
Quote by Fat Lard
post of the year, thank you
This might not work but I'll throw it out there

I used to have a dd7 that somehow got possessed by a demon. The modes were in the wrong order, the pedal would screech st me when I touched it, and some modes were in between other modes. Eventually it started turning itself on and off based on my guitar's volume knob. I have no idea.

Anyway, see if you can try slowly turning the mode knob and see if it switches while in between 2 of the modes.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
You're right, just found out if I go slightly past 200ms I get to 800ms mode. I guess thankfully I never really use any of the other modes, so I can just leave it there I guess.
Quote by Fat Lard
post of the year, thank you