Page 1 of 2
at least this time it's understandable. what an absolute fucking wreck. 

in due time, the drug thread should be reopened. strict measures should be taken to prevent such ridiculous nonsense from ever again taking place.

discuss
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Guitar137335
Where can I get drugs?

Send me your bank details and social security number and you will get drugs.
Quote by Guitar137335
slapsymcdougal I need more details first, Id like it to last for about 3 months, dont mind what kind of drug and ofc the best price possible.

It's the best kind of drug. Faith.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's the best kind of drug. Faith.

Just be careful not to take that in combination with ehm, was it alcohol?

That or altar boys, it was one of the two, I'm sure.
just stop doing drugs then
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by korinaflyingv
To be fair, last time it was understandable.

i didn't think so in the slightest, although i really can't remember the details. i was pretty high at the time.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by korinaflyingv
As far as I'm aware, one of the reasons was me telling someone with grievous mental health issues where to buy psychedelic drugs. 

Hey maybe you shouldn't fucking do that 
My God, it's full of stars!
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east I'll reopen the drug thread.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
blackflag i sent u a message fucking ages ago lets fucking go
Quote by korinaflyingv
As I just sent you in reply I'll only even consider reopening it if Nero Galon fixes his abomination of a hairdo with pics for proof ofc.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Maybe you shouldn't have encouraged an unstable teenager to come hang out with you guys
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Why'd it get closed this time? Besides helping sick people get LSD?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by korinaflyingv
That's what I was saying.

How noble of you.

If I have a say, which I do because I'm a Pit mod, it won't be allowed open again. You lot are imbeciles.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
How noble of you.

If I have a say, which I do because I'm a Pit mod, it won't be allowed open again. You lot are imbeciles.

Even me?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Why'd it get closed this time? Besides helping sick people get LSD?
The 15 y/o girl who makes threads about her mental state was talking about injecting something or other.

Or at least that's what the last several posts were about.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Bladez22
Maybe you shouldn't have encouraged an unstable teenager to come hang out with you guys

please name one person who encouraged drug use. Everyone was very adamant not to.

There was a thread made by her asking which finger to cut off, that didnt get locked when people gave suggestions yet telling her not to do drugs is considered encouragement and gets locked.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
The 15 y/o girl who makes threads about her mental state was talking about injecting something or other.

Or at least that's what the last several posts were about.

what she really needs is a new pipe
Quote by N8dagreat3
please name one person who encouraged drug use. Everyone was very adamant not to.

There was a thread made by her asking which finger to cut off, that didnt get locked when people gave suggestions yet telling her not to do drugs is considered encouragement and gets locked.

You can't see how giving her the attention she wants is encouraging her?

And yeah you all told her not to do anything, and how did that work out? She still injected shit into her arm, or so she claims. The drug thread is not the place for teenagers, and if you guys can't see why maybe it is better off closed
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Bladez22 
I understand what you're saying but giving someone a safe place to talk where they wont be judged is a good thing. When someone wont talk to a dr about using, at least talking to those with experience can be helpful. Even though it did not work the tools were there to help out if they were chosen to be used.

I'll ask again, How is a thread about which finger to cut off where people make suggestions not closed but one where people are actively trying to discourage her not to do drugs is?
Quote by N8dagreat3
Bladez22 
I understand what you're saying but giving someone a safe place to talk where they wont be judged is a good thing. When someone wont talk to a dr about using, at least talking to those with experience can be helpful. Even though it did not work the tools were there to help out if they were chosen to be used.

I'll ask again, How is a thread about which finger to cut off where people make suggestions not closed but one where people are actively trying to discourage her not to do drugs is?

Let me put this under "N8dagreat's opinions" in my File Cabinet of Things to Ponder Carefully.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by N8dagreat3
Bladez22 

they weren't used because she doesn't want help, she wants attention, and by acting more and more "broken" she's getting that attention. Her behaviour will keep escalating until something serious happens (more serious than her actuality fucking injecting shit into her arm). All this judgement free zone talk is great, if we weren't dealing with an attention seeking teenager.

"Why does X thread not get closed too" you're right that thread should've been closed too, but it died off naturally, the drug thread is unlikely to do the same.

Look I'm not happy it's getting closed, but I wasn't happy that she started posting in there. I thought it was more of an "ayyy lmao I got high and listened to this song, would recommend" kind of thread, not a group therapy session.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
cultural marxists: religion is the opiate of the masses
also cultural marxists: 420 blaze it
I still don't know how that thread has existed for years but from what I gather it was less a thread about how to get or do drugs but more of a place to get help with drug problems. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote by ErikLensherr
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east I'll reopen the drug thread.
You never said on which planet
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Wolfinator-x
I still don't know how that thread has existed for years but from what I gather it was less a thread about how to get or do drugs but more of a place to get help with drug problems. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.You never said on which planet

Maybe he's predicting a geomagnetic reversal very soon?
Quote by Wolfinator-x
You never said on which planet

On seanlang's mom lmao
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Bladez22
they weren't used because she doesn't want help, she wants attention, and by acting more and more "broken" she's getting that attention. Her behaviour will keep escalating until something serious happens (more serious than her actuality fucking injecting shit into her arm). All this judgement free zone talk is great, if we weren't dealing with an attention seeking teenager.

"Why does X thread not get closed too" you're right that thread should've been closed too, but it died off naturally, the drug thread is unlikely to do the same.

Look I'm not happy it's getting closed, but I wasn't happy that she started posting in there. I thought it was more of an "ayyy lmao I got high and listened to this song, would recommend" kind of thread, not a group therapy session.

pm sent
this is the drug thread now:

last night i drank four beers

today i woke up and took an Aleve

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
this is the drug thread now:

last night i drank four beers

today i woke up and took an Aleve

nice

had a few cold ones myself

Quote by ErikLensherr
On seanlang's mom lmao

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
korinaflyingv 

god dammit man that was the only thread I checked. 

well drugs:

Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Last edited by fenderbassist12 at Jul 31, 2017,
How do you know when someone does drugs? Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you.

I'm glad its closed. Now we just need the Pony thread closed and the neckbeard pony virgins banished.
RIP Tom Searle.
Page 1 of 2