Page 1 of 2
I hate the sound of it unless it's in a song anyone else hate any chords for sound?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

XD XD XD
XD XD XD
XD XD XD
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't c what's so bad about it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
All chords are special in their own way and have something to offer.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
chords are just jiggly sounds

they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 30, 2017,
TS was born in 2003.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
*holds up c chords*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by The4thHorsemen
That's like an artist saying they don't like the color blue.

Tbf most of the classical composers that we tout as being visionaries had preferred voicings based on the temperament of their instruments. Also, any guitarist worth his salt will tell you that certain voicings sound better than others especially when you're talking about open chords.

That said, C is a pretty weird chord to single out for being unpleasant. I understand where he's coming from if he's partial to playing G# often as I've been told the jump from G# to C can sound off by people with much better ears than I.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by The4thHorsemen

Suddenly, Klein
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by The4thHorsemen

No it isn't.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Gg52
I hate the sound of it unless it's in a song anyone else hate any chords for sound?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So when its in a song its fine, but god forbid if someone were to pick up a guitar, and play just a sole lonely C chord on its own, you'd roll around in pain clutching your ears?
Quote by theogonia777
TS was born in 2003.

Good one, no one was born in 2003. Ridiculous.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Gg52
Blayney I just got rid of it incase it offends anyoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Too late. We all already know that you're too young for your opinion to matter. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Dumb thread. 

Good job, you'll fit in with the other paint drinkers. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Dumb thread. 

Good job, you'll fit in with the other paint drinkers. 

#yoloπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#swagπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯#lit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by ElMaco
I don't c what's so bad about it
i c wut u did there
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by FrogstarWorldA
How do you feel about the D?

D is just a C chord with a capo
play well

wolf
Gg52 When people play a guitar for the first time they always play the D chord, some other chord, maybe a G and then shred a little it then back to the D chord. I've heard it so many times that it just pisses me off. Just go on YouTube and look at any guitar review videos.
jetpackcaptain what are u taking about? I just said I hate the sound of that one specific chord and I'm not brand new to playing guitar either
Gg52 I think you misunderstood, I just meant that I didn't like those chords as I've heard them so many times, no offense in saying that at all, it was just phrased badly on my part.
Quote by FrogstarWorldA
How do you feel about the D?

I feel tenacious about the D
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Necroheadbanger
What about the H chord?
Found the German
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Page 1 of 2