Hi everyone,
I have dilema ... Thread says the question well. I am considering new tube amp/head strictly for bedroom use, on low volume levels. 
And I would like to ask if someone has an option for this. Will much better speaker make such a difference that much cheaper bugera will sound better than marshall? Also bugera has  modern and classic distortion embedded, with marshall one more pedal would be necessary.

I will play classic rock/metal mostly (Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, some Ozzy, Metallica),  maybe Dream Theater one day ๐Ÿ˜€ on the amp. 

I have very limited possibility of trying amps, they are not in any shops in my city to try, only to order... So any advise is welcome.
thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
What about speaker? Greenback cost 3 times as much as ten 30 (one of cheapest celestions there is) and is 12". 
bugera's not all-tube, i think the marshall is (but don't quote me on that).

speaker makes a pretty large difference (especially if the one you're upgrading from is crap) but I haven't tried the 10/30. greenback is more of a classic rock speaker, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave_Mc Thank you for reaction, I have almost forget about solid state parts of bugera. I have found one store with DSL to try, so will go there today and probably will decide than...
Make sure you play the amps at the volume you will actually use them.  Many folks on here say the DSL40 sounds better at low volumes than the DSL5 - I haven't played either. 

I can vouch for the Laney IRT-Studio at low volumes through V30s though - I think it sounds great and is versatile with 3 channels and a boost built in.  You get power tube distortion when the volumes hit about 6.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
metalmingee Sorry for late reply. Thanks for your opinion, It is possible that dsl40c plays better at low volume levels, but it is also 50% more expensive... which is not an option budget wise. I am unable to try all these amps, as no store has them to try out in my area, that was one of the reasons to post this question. 

Laney you mention looks and sounds (from what I've seen/heard on web) great, but unfortunatelly, but in combination with cabinet is also out of budget scope. 

In meantime is have decided for Marshall and I order it, can't wait to get it .  
rangerx1.1 cool. Enjoy!!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .