So I'm comparing my PRS SE 24 to a Schecter Blackjack 7. I believe that the scale length on the prs is 24.5 or 25" while the blackjack is 26.5"

Prs has a floating bridge while the schecter is string through
Prs is medium frets while Schecter is Xjumbo
Both use ernie ball 9s and both have the action fairly low although the schecter's action is just slightly lower.

I find it very effortless to bend on the schecter and it's generally my go to guitar if I want to shred, which I hardly ever do but it's just really that comfortable, likely because of the Xjumbo frets.

But why is it that it's just so much easier to bend on the schecter? Is this relating to scale length?
A lot of things seem to contribute, and it also happens in acoustics. I was setting up an acoustic yesterday, and it seemed harder to play than my own guitars, even though it has lighter strings and a reasonable neck profile. Some factors I can think of are:

String gauge
Scale length - This works in two two opposing ways, it increases tension for given pitch, but it allows more leverage for bending and fretting.

Fret type, smoothness
Neck profile
Floating trem
String length outside the nut and bridge
Familiarity - I think this could be important
Roller bridge
"Smooth" nut
Just going off the information given:

The floating bridge will make it harder to bend, theoretically. I'm not sure if in reality it has a large enough effect to be noticeable.

Jumbo frets allow you to get your fingers around the string more so as to increase the moment of the force of your fingers against the string in the direction of the fretwire.

Personally I seem to find it easier to bend the lower the action is. I have no proof and no explanation why - I've seen it argued each way, and conversely a number of top players like Dime and Malmsteen actually use/d quite high action. My best conjecture is that with low action you're doing less work pushing the string down, so you're only really fighting the tension horizontally, making bends require less force from the muscles, and consequently easier.

No idea about scale length to be honest. I'd be interested to find out.
Last edited by dragonzrmetal at Aug 2, 2017,
All of the things said already, and I'll add one. Fretboard radius. A flatter board is easier to bend on, for sure. And, I'm pretty sure that blackjack has a compound radius, getting flatter as you go up the board. Don't know about the PRS, but look into it. Wouldn't be surprised if the PRS has a more rounded board (smaller radius).
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
In two words: string tension--which is determined by scale length, tuning, and string gauge. A longer scale length makes for higher string tension, so do higher tunings, and thicker strings.