I just started playing bass and I can play it decently, and I like black metal, so does anyone know any easy black metal songs for bass?
write your own covering songs isnt trve

deafheaven songs are long but theyre pretty easy 

but if you like black metal and havent heard of deafheaven you probably wont like deafheaven

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
oldie but goodie

kvlt ov personality
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
all of them
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by Random3
Deliriumbassist the question is, can he play decently enough to play 90% of black metal.

"I'm pretty good at bass. What should I play next that's going to challenge me?"

TS, I'm just messing around, but on a serious note, how hard on yourself are you when you practice? And I mean practice, rather than just play songs or mindlessly play through scales?
Just turn the gain all the way up and play

0-0-0-0-00-0-0-1-1-2-1-1-1-3 -0 in a loop

Congrats, you just made a black metal song
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by goat_bass
does anyone know any easy black metal songs for bass?

literally all of them