The TP Link Archer C7 AC1750 is nice.

If you want to go the mesh route Ive recently upgraded to Google Wifi and its been nice.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The "$" is supposed to go before the numbers.

That's all I have to contribute to this thread.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You know there's a computer thread where all the nerds lurk right ?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
You know there's a computer thread where all the nerds lurk right ?

This too.

But just stick here. I dont wanna copy/paste my answer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Check out NETGEAR N600 . It offers a lot of the same tech but with dual-band capabilities in the router. I bought it for 90$ a few months ago. I tested my internet speed on https://www.netspotapp.com/wireless-network-speed.html and it showed even better results than I thought. The modem features DOCSIS 3.0 tech with eight downstream channels and 4 upstream channels, allowing for cable Internet speeds up to 340 Mbps. I think it's a good budget choice.
lol 2/3 threads by OP are computer related questions. Hey OP, g33kskwad that a-way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana