Me absolutely nailing Knockin' on heaven's door by GNR. Some people wonder if I'm related to Axl because I pull off his stuff so well.

This isn't the forum for this. Excuse me while I give the video many dislikes using my gross of youtube accounts setup especially for the purpose.

And I'll set up more, because that hat, those shades and that 'beard' deserve every dislike in the world.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You have a lot of work until you get to this point TS:

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You have a lot of work until you get to this point TS:

I mean not gonna lie, he's pretty decent! But I definitely think I'm more talented (not to brag) 
Quote by offspringfan41

I mean not gonna lie, he's pretty decent! But I definitely think I'm more talented (not to brag) 

Talent will only take you so far.

You lack the charisma that comes natural to Chule. He's really a freak of nature. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Talent will only take you so far.

You lack the charisma that comes natural to Chule. He's really a freak of nature. 

Fair enough, I mean I haven't done a major performance since the 2011 Grammy's so I guess my stage presence/ performance attitude could use some work to catch up to my amazing voice. 
Quote by offspringfan41
Fair enough, I mean I haven't done a major performance since the 2011 Grammy's so I guess my stage presence/ performance attitude could use some work to catch up to my amazing voice. 

Glad you realized it cause it was pretty obvious.

You'll get there one day.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Will Lane
i don't know what to say

ahaha I feel you, I've been told my voice is beautiful beyond words.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by soundgarden1986
so is that like supposed to be a beard or what

Even a masterpiece like Sgt. Peppers wasn't fully appreciated in its time. Think of my shitty facial hair as Sgt. Peppers. Decades down the road, people will look back and admire its brilliance. 
Sgt Peppers was an instant success both commercially and critically. Over the decades critics have started to move to the position that it's overrated. So there may be some truth that your beard is like Sgt Peppers, except for one key detail.

Everyone thought your beard was shit from the start.
I think is facial hair is much more like jrcsgtpeppers of facial hair than the Sgt Peppers of facial hair.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'