What do you intend to play?

At this price point, I'd stay away from guitars with a floating, floyd rose system, bridge. There are quite a few options aside from this one.

Yamaha Pacifica is a solid choice, and you can get it with different pick up configurations. 
Mesa/Boogie TA-15 Head
1x12 RoxStage MiniRecto Cab Clone - Eminence CV-75
Gibson LP Future Tribute (57+/57)
Epiphone G-400 (JB/Jazz)
'02 Tagima TG-635 (Fender CS '69)
Tanglewood Sundance TW45AN
Check out what Rondo Music has to offer at that price or a Jackson Dinky JS22. If you're going for under $200, try finding something around $200 and not $150. In other words buy the most expensive guitar that you can afford. At that level any improvement in the guitar should help. 
Depending on your local used scene, you could find a much better used guitar.

Another question, have you gone out to music stores to try out different guitars? 
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Under $200 is really banging the bottom for a new guitar.  Lots of good choices used that probably sold new for $300-$400 and are a lot more playable.  Yes, avoid the trem until you have $500 to spend for quality hardware.  Go out and play some guitars.  Which ones feel right to you?
Jackson, Epiphone, Squier, Yamaha, and Ibanez have a lot to offer under $500 new but under $200 things look pretty dry.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I straight traded my ps4 for a Esp Ltd MH100QM and it is selling used for 199.99 at my local guitar center. I can tell you that in the last week of playing it (I'm a beginner keep in mind) that it sounds really great! The neck is perfect for my hands too and the fit and feel is spot on. I will be upgrading the tuners and pickups purely out of my own preference in the future but they function pretty well as is for a used guitar.
Check Rondo Music. Dot Com.
Lots of under-$200 guitars there that are surprisingly decent.
Quote by dthmtl3
Check out what Rondo Music has to offer at that price or a Jackson Dinky JS22. If you're going for under $200, try finding something around $200 and not $150. In other words buy the most expensive guitar that you can afford. At that level any improvement in the guitar should help. 

I disagree. I always recommend against buying a Floyd Rose guitar that sells new for under $300 because the bridge just isn't good. It won't stay in tune and will be a pain in the ass, not to speak that, for a beginner, a Floyd Rose bridge is an unnecessary complication.

At this price point, the absolute best option is to look for used (preferably in a reputable store with used section, you should get warranty for a couple months or so and you should be able to get it set up for you. It's a great way to avoid being ripped off IMO. regarding which guitar I'd recommend, you haven't told us what style of music you like to play. A Squier Tele Classic Vibe would be a great choice for clean tones; if you're willing to stretch your budget just a little bit you might get away with a great PRS SE used.
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
For that budget I would probably look for something used, search all local pawnshops, craigslist, Rondo Music.
Flying in a blue dream
Guitar Fetish has some great guitars for under $200.  I wouldn't really recommend any of the top brands guitars in that price range new besides the Kramer Baretta Special, they are highly regarded for their quality to price ratio.  Most everyone are blown away by them for the money and this is coming from people with old high end Kramers and other High end guitars, not noobs.  
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Aug 4, 2017,
As already mentioned stay away from anything with a Floyd as a beginner and go used. $200 will get you nothing good new.
Quote by vayne92
As already mentioned stay away from anything with a Floyd as a beginner and go used. $200 will get you nothing good new.

Eventhough $200 may possibly get you something better used, saying $200 will get you nothing good new is not true in this day and age.  Rondo (can't actually speak for them myself), Guitar Fetish and the Kramer Baretta Special w/6 point trem proves that you can get good-great guitars for under $200.   
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Aug 4, 2017,
Quote by andre.fontes.es
I disagree. I always recommend against buying a Floyd Rose guitar that sells new for under $300 because the bridge just isn't good. It won't stay in tune and will be a pain in the ass, not to speak that, for a beginner, a Floyd Rose bridge is an unnecessary complication.

I never recommended a guitar with a Floyd Rose. If you are referring to Jacksons, there are JS22 models with a hipshot-type bridge.
+1 on used getting you more bang. New I would go Ibanez. If buying new online I would go "Big Box" store like MF, Sweetwater, etc... if possible. 
Last edited by Guitaraxe at Aug 4, 2017,
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Eventhough $200 may possibly get you something better used, saying $200 will get you nothing good new is not true in this day and age.  Rondo (can't actually speak for them myself), Guitar Fetish and the Kramer Baretta Special w/6 point trem proves that you can get good-great guitars for under $200.   

Sure, you can possibly get the odd hidden gem new for $200, but we both know it's not very likely. For a beginner it may suffice, but it's undeniable that you'll have significantly more options going used. If you want the best "bang for your buck" as they say here then used is the obvious choice.

[h]Hey you guys know any beginner electric guitars that are good for under 200$ ? [/h]

NO
It's all about feel
If you can, buy used. I snagged my Washburn WG 587 for $80, and my Schecter Damien for $150. I bought my Squier Bullet--the bottom-barrel offering for $130.

Under $200 is going to be sketchy for most new stuff. Besides the Yamaha Pacifica series, and your Squiers, I'd like to start tossing in the Mitchell MD200's. I'm starting to find those to be some really competitive cheap guitars that are sorta the Guitar Center house brand. 
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
At the $200 mark I would look for a used Epiphone Les Paul Standard. From my experience they can be found for $225 - $250. You may not see them all that often but they do come around from time to time. I'm always looking for gear to drool over on  Craigslis, Offer Up, and Let Go. But maybe you are not into used gear. Good luck hunting for your guitar either way!
1984 Yamaha SG1000X
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3
2011 Fender Mustang IV
2011 Gretsch G5120 Electromatic
2014 Fender Mustang I (V.2)
2016 Gibson Custom Shop Standard Historic 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS
Hey guys.... Can you please tell me how to start a new thread in here??
I can't seem to find that option