1 piece Brazilian Mahogany Body
Malysian Blackwood Fingerboard with Ebony/maple Binding
5 piece Sycamore and Koa Neck
Black Veneer layer between all woods

Seymour Duncan Custom Shop slanted Alnico V pickups
ABM single string saddles
Sperzel Locking Tuners
Jescar Stainless Steel Frets

This is an incredible guitar. Easily one of the finest instruments I've ever played. Every detail is on point and tonally exactly what I wanted. The koa top is stunning in person. Acoustically this is the loudest electric I've played. It sounds like an acoustic which Chris says is because of the very old mahogany body. Quality and playability its on par with the best of them. This guitar is just a joy to look at and play. 

The pickups are from the Seymour Duncan Custom Shop and built to my own specifications. The bridge is an Alnico V magnet, wound to around 16k and slanted at 14 degrees. Its a mix of the Nazgul, Pegasus and JB. Tight low end with a smooth high end thats full across the board up to the highest frets. The neck also an Alnico V magnet, wound to around 12k and slanted at 10 degrees, It's based off the Sentient but hotter and thicker with some of the characteristics of the Dimarzio Liquifire. 
Man, seeing a guitar on some hard surface like that gives me actual physical aches.

Anyways, congrats, that looks fantastic. Never heard of that company, but I'll have to look into them. Love the big piranha inlays.
excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My only caution would be that this is NOT a guitar that you'll want to play hard and put up wet.

Oil finish guitars (particularly oil finish bodies) are meant to be occasional players, kept in their cases and hauled out to show off and carefully cleaned before being put back in their cases.

I have a couple of oil finish guitars, including one koa neck/body guitar, and the latter was heavily used before I got it and will require a complete sand-down and refinish before it doesn't look filthy. Oil finishes are notorious for collecting crud if they're not meticulously maintained (I used to build and maintain walnut stocks for very high-end hunting guns, almost all of which had oil finishes), and I don't anticipate buying another guitar that has an oil finish.
Quote by AcousticMirror
What's their wait time like now?

My Bassist ordered one in December and his should be arriving early Sept I believe.

drawnacrol think i commented on this on SS, but I'll say again that looks amazing. Chris is fairly local to me at home, will have to check their stuff out next time I want a 7 (was contemplating one but then saw an awesome Regius 7). 
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by dthmtl3
  Man, seeing a guitar on some hard surface like that gives me actual physical aches.

Anyways, congrats, that looks fantastic. Never heard of that company, but I'll have to look into them. Love the big piranha inlays.

Don't worry its got a cushion underneath. A builder isn't going to spend months of long days just to throw it on the ground. Check out their Facebook, incredible guitars.

Quote by AcousticMirror
 What's their wait time like now?

I'm not sure but I'd say a year.

Quote by dspellman
My only caution would be that this is NOT a guitar that you'll want to play hard and put up wet.

Oil finish guitars (particularly oil finish bodies) are meant to be occasional players, kept in their cases and hauled out to show off and carefully cleaned before being put back in their cases.  

I have a couple of oil finish guitars, including one koa neck/body guitar, and the latter was heavily used before I got it and will require a complete sand-down and refinish before it doesn't look filthy. Oil finishes are notorious for collecting crud if they're not meticulously maintained (I used to build and maintain walnut stocks for very high-end hunting guns, almost all of which had oil finishes), and I don't anticipate buying another guitar that has an oil finish.

This is definitely not a guitar that would go on tour. Its for home use strictly and is either in my hands or in its case. I don't sweat much so no risk there of damaging the finish and I always wipe it down when I'm done. 

Quote by Shredx
My Bassist ordered one in December and his should be arriving early Sept I believe.

drawnacrol think i commented on this on SS, but I'll say again that looks amazing. Chris is fairly local to me at home, will have to check their stuff out next time I want a 7 (was contemplating one but then saw an awesome Regius 7). 

Nice! The bassists Chris is building lately look awesome, especially the one for Slipknot's bass player. I'd recommend heading up to the workshop, Chris is an awesome guy and his stock wood will surely kick your GAS off. 
Quote by ExDementia
Man, that is a gorgeous instrument. Really beautiful top on that, and I like the fact that the fanned frets aren't so extreme, like some you see.

Fanned fret angles depend on the width of the fretboard (usually determined by the number of strings) and the scales you choose. A 25" - 27" (2" scale difference) on a six string would be a bit extreme, but on an 8-string would be very gentle. There hasn't been a lot of attention paid to playing comfort by most manufacturers of multi-scale instruments, since these are fairly new as routine build instruments, so they're all over the place. In some cases, the fretboards could actually use *more* angle on the highest and lowest frets to play most comfortably.

Over the next few years, we should see guitar fret angles determined less by standard and recognizable scale numbers and more by ergonomics (the natural swing of your forearm). Custom makers will want to know the length of your forearm from elbow to wrist, etc., but ordinary manufacturers will begin to use averages and will develop standards. Hasn't happened yet.