'Tempo' only goes up to 400 but you can set it to eighths notes.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
My question would be why you need a metronome that goes that fast?  I'm not saying you don't, I just think it's possible that you're thinking about things slightly wrongly.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Tune the low string of a bass down to the Ab an octave below Ab0 and you'll have about 13Hz, which is just a little faster than 800 BPM (13.333Hz).
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
Quote by dudethisismyemail
Shawn lane my friend

What song are you trying to learn? What are you trying to do with the metronome?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by dudethisismyemail
MaggaraMarine trying  do that insane diminished lick he did in his reh outside sound at almost exactly his speed. 

This video?

You don't need the metronome to click on every note you play. I remember your "notes per second" thread, and sure, 800 bpm is 13 beats per second, but that doesn't mean that if you want to play at 13 notes per second, you need to set your metronome at 800 bpm.

His licks are mostly 16th triplets, so you may want the metronome to click on every six notes, or maybe every three notes in a slower tempo. But setting the metronome at 800 bpm is not even going to be any helpful because it's just going to sound like a machine gun. Hearing a pulse from a metronome clicking that frequently is basically impossible. And that's the job of a metronome - to give you a pulse. So setting it at ridiculous speeds doesn't even make any sense.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Aug 5, 2017,
This is what an 800bpm click sounds like:

Good luck actually tracking that. It's not really useful to have a metronome where it taps along what you're playing note for note, otherwise anything with fast tremolo picking would sound like above, and you wouldn't be able to keep time with that in the least. 

Here's a 400bpm metronome sounds like:

Still fast for tracking, but would be at least be somewhat usable.
That video didn't contain any metronome clicks at all, let alone an 800bpm click. You need to learn about the concept of note values and the basics of rhythm. Rhythm is not measured in terms of actual time.