Page 1 of 2
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Bring back Alex Lifeson. And honey oil.

Trailer Park Boys and Rush are the only two pop culture examples from Canada that I know of.
justin Bieber.

Nickelback.
Quote by Spinnerweb
justin Bieber.

Nickelback.
Of all the things you could have asked for, this is what you chose?
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91
Do you want me to bring you a souvenir?
Quote by aig91
Do you want me to bring you a souvenir?

Stay there, while your there. Congratulations, and great thread, you fkng loser

Quote by aig91
Of all the things you could have asked for, this is what you chose?
naaah I was just poonting them out pop culture examples.

I ask for ummm....

A horror movie box set.
And maple syrup.
Quote by behind_you
Don't go to Winnipeg
Wasnt going to
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I'd ask for some poutine, but that would probably be all soggy by the time you get it back to me.

So I'll just settle for reasonably priced pharmaceuticals.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Actually can you just drop me off on your way over? Anywhere's fine.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Fat Lard
fat/stupid
Uncalled for/rude
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Get me some poutine
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Maple syrup straight from the mooses gullet. 
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Go to Thunder Bay, ON and bring me back some Persians.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Bring me H4T3BR33D3R 
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dire wolf. 
Strandberg Boden 8-String Ibanez RG2228
Fender HM Strat ESP Horizon-II Five-String Bass
Roland TD-30K Mesa Boogie Mark V:25
EVH5150III 50-Watt Yamaha Motif Rack XS
Access Virus TI Snow Polyend Perc Pro
hmu
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Do you think you'll be spending a lot of time downtown canada? I have a buddy who lives there. His name is Jim. Tell him hi if you see him! He's the guy with the hockey jersey drinking beer
Can you get me a vinyl of Robin Sparkles 'Lets go to the mall'? I hear she used to be massive in the 90's
I'd like a copy of BTO's greatest hits plz
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
-buy sexy Canadian lingerie
-take pictures in it
-send me the pictures
-send me the lingerie
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Alberta has been fantastic this month, pretty much the same weather as fall as of late. Afternoons are still dreadful though so don't get your hopes up. Depends on where you're going of course.
Me.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by flexiblemile
Do you think you'll be spending a lot of time downtown canada?  I have a buddy who lives there.  His name is Jim.  Tell him hi if you see him!  He's the guy with the hockey jersey drinking beer

lemme tell ya boys it's called a sweater ya fuckin' pylon better stay in yer lane stone hand luke i've seen titties with more dangles than you pal just keep packin' those dingers in and get plumbing in the corners alright? we need ya bud ok let's go!

Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Yo what part?

Northwestern Ontario
Quote by Rossenrot
Quote by aig91
Northwestern Ontario

atta boy i tell ya fellas good things grow in ontario 

Also if you slap me for M00NAGEDAYDREAM can you buy me a beer for the trouble after, eh?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I recommend waiting for winter where all the pucklings come out to get Tim Hortons and watch the moose skate home to their igloos. Quite a site to see!
Page 1 of 2