Hey guys

I known i can google it myself but i need recommendation video for a guitar setup and intonation. Can you give me advices or links to videos, sites? Guitar need few adjustments, mainly it doesnt sound right on upper frets, slighlty off. I never really paid that much attention to it, but after yeras i can hear there something out of tune on some higher frets.

Help
youtube

generally official ones (i.e. ones posted by guitar companies) should be pretty good. or dan erlewine is a known good luthier who has a couple of good guitar setup/repair books out (and he probably has youtube vids too). you just want to avoid watching a vid by someone who might know less than you do.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
buy a book on amazon. way more helpful, plus noobs don't get published, but can totally be on youtube. or take it to a shop near you and ask questions.
It's all about feel
^ I think youtube is pretty good, at least as long as you have enough competence to sort out the chancers from the legit ones. if you're diy-challenged like me, reading what to do isn't always all that much help, but a video shows you exactly what the person means.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?