If some-one posted a video that was then taken down is there anyway to view it again? Even through your internet cookies/history? 
Not that specific video, but if you're lucky you can google search the url, find other sites that linked to it, and find out what the video was.

I do this to find songs that i had in playlists, but got taken down due to copyright and i cant remember what the song was. Once i know what the song was i can usually just find another upload and save that.

If it's something unique, Unless you downloaded the video or can find it hosted somewhere you are SOL
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Aug 4, 2017,
Wayback machine?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
PM the uploader and ask if they have the original video they can send you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Search it on YouTube bro. Bound to work eventually if you just keep at it.

There's even a handy link in my sig
Have a Christmas
Quote by Joshua Garcia
PM the uploader and ask if they have the original video they can send you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not going to happen the audio (the important part) seems to have been sneaked out the archive of a very famous musician and it was uploaded on YT very briefly.  I was one of the lucky few who heard it, it has since been taken down but for a die hard fan its the crown jewel of recordings, that some fans even doubted existed.  
Quote by estranged_2003
Not going to happen the audio (the important part) seems to have been sneaked out the archive of a very famous musician and it was uploaded on YT very briefly. I was one of the lucky few who heard it, it has since been taken down but for a die hard fan its the crown jewel of recordings, that some fans even doubted existed.
And that stops the uploader from having it.... how?

I don't know if you know how YouTube works, but it's not like people make videos from YouTube. People make videos and upload it to YouTube. Usually with help from video editing programs installed on their computers or laptops, and the fact that that video had music mixed in it is a literal guarantee that they used one.

In other words, they had to have made the video and added the music to it themselves before it was posted on YouTube. So if you're lucky, they might still have the original video and/or maybe even the song itself saved somewhere on their computer/laptop/whatever. If they still have it, then maybe they can send it to you via email or something.

Just find the person who uploaded that video, PM them and ask.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 7, 2017,