Page 1 of 2
got sick so between drinking tons of fluids and not sleeping I was in the bathroom like 20 times last night
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
In the last 7 days I have been to a festival. Booked to go to another festival. Visited some friends. Completed calibration work at my job. Binged on Ripper Street. This weekend I work on my Thesis and go to a classic car show for my Dad's birthday.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I spent 160 on 3 bottles of whisky when I just went into the shop looking only to spend like 70 but I let the guy talk me into buying some other bottles after we started chatting for a bit about shit and he was handing me some sample snifters

was worth it though, one of the ones I he advised is pretty delicious (paul john bold, i was asking about another indian whisky but he suggested starting on paul john first)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I woke up

Feel just fine,
Your face
Fills my mind
I get religion quick
'Cos you're looking divine
Honey you're touching something, you're touchin' me,
I'm under your thumb, under you're spell, can't you see,

If I could only reach you,
If I could make you smile,
If I could only reach you,
That would really be a breakthru - oh yeah.
My mum booked a family holiday for the first time in many a year. Apart from that, life is just as boring and uneventful as ever.  
I have nothing important to say
I broke my chain way out in the bush (15km) alone on my dirt bike. Luckily within 15 mins I heard an ATV, got his attention and he had a tow rope and towed me back to my van as he was going that way. I am so lucky sometimes!

I also broke my chain on my bicycle the next day. Weird to have 2 failures in 2 days after none in years, Both were the master links came undone, found them but couldn't find the clips, so no help. My new dirt bike links came today in the mail, got an extra to carry with me this time
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 4, 2017,
@gastroenteritisman22 been sitting on the toilet watching tv from my phone and posting my saga in the chat thread for the last 2 weeks

Went out for the first time in ages and a girl chatted me up 😎
my most exciting event this week is OP asking me this question

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I got really drunk at a cottage, went tubing in the rapids and rode the shit out of a dune buggy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
your mom
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
your mom

BTW she wasn't impressed. You didn't even pay the bill and you took her to a Nandos.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
BTW she wasn't impressed. You didn't even pay the bill and you took her to a Nandos.

oh yeah, totally forgot, tell her i left a fiver under the mattress
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
oh yeah, totally forgot, tell her i left a fiver under the mattress

Yeah in coins no less.

Literally the only thing that would make you scummier is if you ate hotdogs straight out of the package.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah in coins no less.

Literally the only thing that would make you scummier is if you ate hotdogs straight out of the package.

you know, that reminds me of the picture your mom posted on Instagram the other day, i think she's preparing for her pronhub interview

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
you know, that reminds me of the picture your mom posted on Instagram the other day, i think she's preparing for her pronhub interview

She's got talent for sure, but lets not pretend like she had to open very wide for you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
She's got talent for sure, but lets not pretend like she had to open very wide for you.

she told me how you use it is more important than how big it is
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
she told me how you use it is more important than how big it is

She says a lot of things. Like "I love you" and "you'll be something when you grow up"

Don't believe a word.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
She says a lot of things. Like "I love you" and "you'll be something when you grow up"

Don't believe a word.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
that was some top banter

^^^^ is now the most exciting thing all week

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Caught a rare fish on animal crossing the other night, had been after that fucker for a while
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I left work early and watched my wife get her right ass cheek tattooed.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
I bought a new rifle.
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
paycheck

spraying beer all over my kitchen
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Coldplay 🔥
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Went on a date, it was really fun  
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
My girlfriend of two and half years left me. Then we sorted it out. Now we're trying to make it work.

"Exciting" maybe isn't the word, but it's kind of all I've had going on this week. 

EDIT: Man, everyone else's week seems so much better. I guess I had a lovely coffee with my mum, that was nice. 
Quote by danielh123.

EDIT: Man, everyone else's week seems so much better. I guess I had a lovely coffee with my mum, that was nice. 

Same
after sex
I've hit a new low
making this post I mean

Anyway, went to the state fair last Friday for the first time. Was nice.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Aug 5, 2017,
Yep pretty much
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Page 1 of 2