He wont spend more than an hour in jail
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This is just part of the 21D Underwater Chess that he's playing to show how corrupt the DOJ and US gov't is. Keep your thumb on the pulse of what's really happening, and maybe you won't be part of the culling when the shit hits the fan. Buy BTC.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
This is just part of the 21D Underwater Chess that he's playing to show how corrupt the DOJ and US gov't is. Keep your thumb on the pulse of what's really happening, and maybe you won't be part of the culling when the shit hits the fan. Buy BTC.

Yo I bought BTC what next?

Asking for a friend.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i did a quiz the other day entitled "which piece of subhuman trash are you" and i got martin shkreli
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
He wont spend more than an hour in jail

it still feels good to see him go though
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yo I bought BTC what next?

Asking for a friend.

Should have bought before the August 1st fork.

>tfw you get literally free money from bitcoin cash just for having it in a paper wallet and bittrex

Feels pretty good
lol as if I wasn't mining before the crash.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
That's nice and all, but can we finally get that Wu Tang album as public payment for his wrong doings
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

watched an hour long interview with him years ago and he seemed like a reasonable dude tbh
Check out my band Disturbed
dang who's gonna star in the next spiderman reboot?

Quote by StewieSwan
watched an hour long interview with him years ago and he seemed like a reasonable dude tbh

Meh, I just took him for a really successful troll and thought that people need to stop giving him attention. Honestly, tried to avoid reading stuff about him up till now.
Quote by zgr0826

Shut up Fat Lar-....  oh.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Is he getting me anything?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Is he getting me anything?
LOOOOOOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana