Hello.

I have been thinking about it lately, maybe it will sound really weird by mother told me like decade ago that she have heard that Europe will be flooded with huge amound of migrants. That there is some mighty plan to destory our society system, which would lead us to a civil war. Goverments are corrupted and you can't deny that. What is happening right new seem to be a huge joke, but what if theres a story written by people so called "Zionist"

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

Check this out folks and tell me what you think, if you can send it to your family, friends.

Conspiracy theories mostly fit logically into our world.
oh ffs
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa faa far better
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You're only finding out your mom is a bigot now?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by rockstar256
Hello.

Stopped reading right there

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by rockstar256

Conspiracy theories mostly fit logically into our world.

Nah
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Um, you're behind on your conspiracy theories.  WWIII begins with a message from the sky and scientists who think they're "friendly"

The Zionists, arms locked atop mount Zion, will be the holders of the signs "take me first," and the atheists of world will be somewhere drinking top shelf Mezcal saying "I fucking told you man, I fucking told you"
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Albert Pike the 33° has said some interesting stuff that makes you think tbh, but I heard that specific quote was made up (who knows though)

Quote by Badluckpalms
Um, you're behind on your conspiracy theories.  WWIII begins with a message from the sky and scientists who think they're "friendly"

Project Blue Beam shill confirmed.
Quote by Fat Lard

Project Blue Beam shill confirmed.

I know about the earthquakes man
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by rockstar256
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

Check this out folks and tell me what you think, if you can send it to your family, friends..

Exactly what William Guy Carr was trying to pull, I’ll never know. If you’ve bared it until the end, perhaps you’re disappointed to have found nothing about a prediction of three world wars, Communism, Nazism and Zionist Illuminati – or anything of the sort. A search through the entire book, utilizing relevant word combinations, turns up nothing either. Instead, what it truly represents is the scurrilous fantasies, and militant anti-Catholicism of its author: the impostor Leo Taxil aka Dr. Bataille, who profited handsomely while having a million laughs at the expense of both Christians and Masons; who confessed that his entire corpus of anti-Masonic works – spanning twelve years and representing thousands of pages (including the translated excerpt above) – were a complete and utter fraud; a colossal yet ridiculously farcical hoax.

It is enough having shown that the so-called Pike/Mazzini letter came from the Taxil hoax and to have provided a full translation of it. However, if the reader is so inclined, there are plenty of resources to become familiar with all facets of the Leo Taxil case in the above embedded links.

Wait, isn't that same article saying all this shit is a hoax, and there is no original source for Albert Pike saying anything about three world wars (only shit other people quote/sourced/etc)?
Quote by Fat Lard
You know nothing, fedora loser

I know what you did last summer 
-Matt Fucking Pike
gonzaw But it fits logically when we look at his plan? What happens now in the Europe. Political correctness, migration, false flag attacks etc. 

Wow i never thought UG is made mostly of igonrant american fucks.
Sometimes, we create spectacular stories to entertain ourselves with in this life, not because they are true, but because reality is mostly banal. Thrill-seekers, addicts, and resume-builders are all same person, stuck in a neurosis that cannot accept this simple fact. Busybodies voraciously seeking validation.
Your mother told you that? She tells everyone else other things
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by rockstar256

Really?
My God, it's full of stars!
Really, not all of you but lots (not only this post).

Just look what happens in Europe, it clearly fits this plan. 
Quote by rockstar256
Really, not all of you but lots (not only this post).

Just look what happens in Europe, it clearly fits this plan. 

The plan of which there is no primary source, and the text that is widely quoted was constructed in the '50s, adlibbed from articles over the years originating from a hoax.

The first part of solving a problem is filtering out the bullshit. It's easy to make things fit in hindsight, or when you have enough bits of paper, scissors and glue.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Aug 5, 2017,
Quote by rockstar256
gonzaw But it fits logically when we look at his plan? What happens now in the Europe. Political correctness, migration, false flag attacks etc. 

The very same article you linked to refutted your point
I don't know what else you want me to tell you.

The article only found 1 credible source about this Pike guy, and the Pike guy only talked about Illuminati, freemasons, the Pope, italians, "God-King Lucifer" and a bunch of other shit. I haven't read the whole letter that was posted there .... but I fail to see what it has to do with anything happening today. And, like the article states, there is no mention of "three world wars" or anything.

Here is the conclusion from that letter:

This is the secret plan and formula which summarizes the tactics and the aspirations of the Masonic and Luciferian sect.

Ok, so it's a conspiracy theory, but it's about masons and some Lucifer-loving sect (whatever the hell that is). It also spends a shitload of time talking about Catholics, the Pope, bishops, and some 1800's conflicts that who nobody cares about. There is no mention of Zionists, of migrants, of world wars, civil wars, etc. Also, fuck, that letter is hard to read, among all the "The conversion of Protestants to the Temple of True Light will be gradual, sayeth the revelation", "producing an explosion that will topple the Temple of Adonai", "The birth of the religion of the Good-God Lucifer", and more.

If you want to make a legitimate case, post direct quotes about that letter and justify how they matter at all to current world affairs. If not, then you don't even have any theory to begin with, just baseless statements and "feelings".
I TRY TO GO TO WORK AND I KEEP THINKING ABOUT WORLD WAR 3
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by gonzaw
Why don't you guys want WW3? Everything works in trilogies, Star Wars, Toy Story, Jesus, etc. If you only have WW1 and WW2, you are missing something. And who knows, maybe WW3 will be fun as hell!

The sequel is better than the first in a minority of cases. The third is NEVER good.

See: Jurassic Park
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The sequel is better than the first in a minority of cases. The third is NEVER good.

See: Jurassic Park

I would disagree, I think Toy Story 3 is better than 2 (though yes, not better than 1). In the Star Wars prequels the 3rd one (Revenge of the Sith) was better than the previous two too.
If WW3 isn't as good as WW1 it doesn't matter, it just needs to be good
i'm waiting for time travel to be developed so we can get to world war zero.

everybody loves a prequel.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by gonzaw
We already had that. It starred Brad Pitt and everything
based on a true story?
i'm never sure if people who talk about conspiracy theories actually believe in them or it's just one big joke 
Quote by kalypto
i'm never sure if people who talk about conspiracy theories actually believe in them or it's just one big joke 

Wouldn't be the first time that it happened if it was the case (i.e Russians spreading JFK conspiracies back in the 60s/70s)
maybe TS and Hal are from the same country
Quote by rockstar256

what you think is made mostly of nazi like you selfs
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
maybe TS and Hal are from the same country

what you think is made mostly of nazi like you selfs

how am i nazi ?
Quote by rockstar256
how am i nazi ?

probably because parent not raise you good
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
'conspiracy theory' is a cia psyop
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.