Just wondering if anyone can help or has had this problem with there guitar  , 
Well I noticed this now on three occastons and only  on my acoustic guitar  , I see what I can only say is  some sort of mite , They are really tiny and the only way I noticed it is when it moves  , They also look the same colour as the inside of the guitar which is a light wood colour ,  I haven't seen  more then one at a time but now I'm look out for them and  I noticed another one today  moving on the fret board , It now feels like I am  spending more time inspecting my guitar than playing it .  I am not sure what to do or if my guitar is in danger , If I was to make a guess  what it is I would say its a wood mite .
Erm.. try dehumidifying the guitar in a case. Might be rotting on the inside (??), or just home to a few mites who relish the probable humid conditions. I've seen mold on a guitar innerds before but never mites, lol.

If it gets really bad might wanna spray a little insecticide/pesticide inside but only as a last resort. If it still plays, no worries, unless it starts to be a mite infestation then.. throw it out..
Quote by AORNova
Erm.. try dehumidifying the guitar in a case. Might be rotting on the inside (??), or just home to a few mites who relish the probable humid conditions. I've seen mold on a guitar innerds before but never mites, lol.

If it gets really bad might wanna spray a little insecticide/pesticide inside but only as a last resort. If it still plays, no worries, unless it starts to be a mite infestation then.. throw it out..

Its a £400 guitar wouldn't  want to throw it away lol  I have only seen the odd one or two  on three different occasions but they are hard to noticed  ,I have looked in side and it looks fine  nothing I can see looks bad  although I cant see all of the insides , I got it used about two years ago and its not an old guitar maybe 4 years old .  anyway thanks ill try what you have suggested .
If you're really concerned, Capo the strings at 1st fret, destring the guitar (capo keeps strings in place.) Take a mirror and visually see the inside (a phone on video works as well).

It shouldn't be a massive problem. If its just one or two, dehumidify the guitar abit, should kill them. Or when checking the inside just squash them lol
Quote by Tony Done
It much more likely the case than the guitar. I would give the case of good airing, then spray it lightly with an insecticide surface spray and leave it to air again.

leave it outside to air out, you dont want bugs infesting your house