Any free websites or online courses that give excersises and lessons on singing? I've been wanting to improve but have no clear path to set out on? NOt even sure where to start
I honestly would recommend finding a vocal coach with a good reputation in your local area to work with you. A good teacher will evaluate your natural strengths and major areas that need improvement along with providing some extra musicianship skills. The world of singing is vast and is truly not just a mental thing but very much so a physical thing as well. 

One of the most important reasons that justifies finding a good teacher is that a teacher will provide real-time feedback on your technique and help you to not develop bad habits that not only prevent you from singing your best but also permanently damage the muscles and organs used for singing. If you're not careful it can be dangerous to try to teach yourself. I'm not saying it's impossible, but you'll definitely feel a lot less overwhelmed and a lot more focused and efficient with your progress.